xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Hosting Approval And Activation Resumed

*THIS DOES NOT EFFECT YOUR HOSTING DATABASE OR CURRENT HOSTING MEMBERS. ONLY FOR NEW ACTIVATING HOSTING ACCOUNTS*

Dear Xisto members

This comes right after the forum upgrade. Looks like the forum upgrade took a huge toll on the forum database. Thus, it's resulting improper connection and exchange between your forum account and your hosting account. If you have activated your hosting account after my approval and noticed that your forum account did not say [HOSTED], your account will not exist after this post.

So, until further notice please refrain from activating your hosting account. All new requests will be on a hold until OpaQue can fix this problem

I am sorry for your inconvenineces.

The following accounts were purged: (in the name of cPanel)

gibson has no account accociated to forums
xcbx has no account accociated to forums
kuchkuch has no account accociated to forums
king has no account accociated to forums
ud has no account accociated to forums

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Damn, I was just about to get my 30 credits, got 20 in a day so just one day left. Well, any ideas as to how much time will this take?

It could 2-3 days but depending how bad the db's got hit and how much of it can be recovered it could be maybe a week or 2 weeks top. Best thing to do is wait it out and just wait for the news to come in, hopefully others will read this so we won't see 20-30 posts about it.

Thank you for your understanding, folks.-King- was able to successfully create his hosting account at the time of this post. For those who have been waiting for account creation, please go and activate it now.Welcome to Xisto Free Web Hosting, No Ads! ;)

Kay, cool, after some check on the forums I will be sending an application in like an hour or so. You rule T17! [;)]

Thanks BuffaloHelp for fixing this problem! as you can see now i am hosted member! And finally things are getting better with my host! Thanks BuffaloHelp and thanks OpaQue for fixing problem! I am now proudly hosted memberof Xisto!