xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-King-

My Site On Trap17

Can someone say why my site dont work?? It is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but all people can see the site, but i cant enter Control Panel, my User name or password dont work, Page sad that i will got password into my PM, but i dont got it... Question is why?? When i try to make my site, the screen was frozen after 15 minutes of waiting, and the i open new Tab in Opera and go on forum in Shoutbox and ask for help, and then someone sad that my site work fine and that i can refresh Frozen Screen, soo i do that and now i cant enter Control Panle is that becouse i turn of 'Frozen Screen' or that is mybe some error on forum or on page?? If someone know answer please answer here...

as this has already reached admin BH's attention, and a new advisory released (Hosting Approval And Activation Suspended) related to it, i will now close this topic.

just wait for further advisory on this regard, when it's finally okay to (re-)activate your hosting. thank you.