xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Writing A Personal Testimonial any template or suggestion?

I need to write a personal testimonial of myself and submit to a company so that they can acknowledge it and sign it. The reason for this being that they are too busy. So can anyone suggest me an example of a personal testimonial or maybe a standard format? This testimonial would be sent to the U to boost my chances of getting in, I really want to get into U so this is very important to me.

Template or SuggestionsWriting A Personal Testimonial

Hello, I need to write a testimonial for my Director regarding a series of classes that I took over the last copule of years through a local University. He wants to know if the group that took these classes has felt it to have been worth their while and if so, in what ways and what has it done for me specifically. He wants to be able to budget for this again and needs some backing in order to justify the request. Thank you.

-question by Mary Signorino

Writing a testimonialWriting A Personal Testimonial

Has anyone ever had to write a testimonial about a series of classes that they took ? I need to write one like this for someone at work who wants justification to ask for educational $$ in their 2010 budget. I need to write something that tells him what I personally got out of these classes and how they've helped me in my career. Does anyone have any examples of this that I could go by ? Thank you. Mary

-reply by Mary Signorino

Request for letter improvementWriting A Personal Testimonial

Certificate

We hereby certify that Mr. Roberto  Sanjogira

has been working with us  as an Account

Controller since June 1990 until 30 December

1994. He found him a discipline person and 

his performance during is in satisfactory. 

Yours Truely

Mark Anotny

Manager

-reply by Niran Sindhupakorn