xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Hosted But Not Hosted i can use my site free without credits:)

HEHE, i got hosted but i dont belong to hosted members group so my points werent decreased!! Lucky me!!
I can be hosted really for free!

Dont worry i reported this problem to BuffaloHelp and hope he will fix this soon. Since i am not hosted i dont belong to hosted members group and i dont have rights to post in hosted members area. Well i dont want to be different from others so i am reporting this here. I m not cheater so i reported this as soon as i figured out. hopefully they will help me with my problems. until then i am enjoying my free hosting ;)

Ah... a honest report ;)Please backup all your files and terminate your hosting (go to the Process page). And reactivate your hosting again.The forum's database outage cause hosting account and forum account to asynchronize. Both information must be synchronized otherwise your account will be automatically terminated in few short days.Since you have not lost any credits, it should not effect you during the termination process.Thank you.