xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JeremyServ

Open Source Technology Software Development and Implementation

I work for a non-profit business which develops and implements technical solutions for non-profit, religious and educational groups, using largely Open Source products and concepts. One of the solutions we have provided is website development, and i am interested to know how well trap 17 functions in regard to their ability to provide hosting for groups such as the ones I service. Of course, I don't know how well it would work if it is required for the hostee to maintain credits through the forums. Feedback anyone?Also, I use entirely Joomla installs how well do they function on Xisto?

Trap17 provides all the features a normal paid host would, just with less space. There are no ads.

We encourage you to try to post on the forums to earn credits, it's very easy. But if you are unable to you pay purchase hosting credits though our process page.

As far as I know Joomla works fine on Xisto. Xisto even provides a free joomla installation with your webshost.(many others included with fantastico).

Moved to Questions/Queries.