xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kev2310

Government Conspiracy? Government conspiracies

now everybody wonders from time to time, is there something being hidden from me? well the government sure does like to cover things up and hide things from the general public to 'protect' us. Now im pretty sure there are many things that are being hidden from us, such are the meaning of life, could be pinneaples for all we know. Or that the human soul is doomed for an eternity of pain, and religion provides us with hope , false hope, in order to live our life fully without the worry of death, because we believe when we die, we shall go to 'paradice' . im no athiest, just a theory. Other Government Conspiricies could include the Kennedy Assonation, 9/11, WW2. there are most probabaly many things we don't know about these events, and many truths that have been hidden, What do you think?

The government covers up things all the time; most of the time what they're hiding probably isn't too juicy, but they cover each other's backsides, that's for sure.Although some conspiracy theories seem pretty insane, I don't like it how people use 'conspiracy theory' to connote that the person who came up with it/discovered it is automatically nutters. It just bothers me that, despite having a long history of lying governments and politicians, people automatically believe anything they say and write off anyone who disagrees.

The government cover things up, well I say cover, it really isn't non of the public's buisness. The 9/11, some people think it was the government, others don't. After watching the "Loose Change" video on Google Videos I do think the US Government are holding a few secret bits of information from us. Yes I would like to know, but I am not that eager to really know aswell. If the Government released all the information out, I would think there would be some more terrorist bombings as such.

you guys really need to lay off the coffee with this conspiracy stuff, I always say if i dont know about its better for me. Who knows how much stuff they have hidden from us but do you think the everyday people really care. NO. Why? cause life is great for them, they are happy with what they have with what they have going. and if your not one of those happy campers then yourprobably just having it tough and your jsut trying to get thru it, and I guarantee that trying to find out whats being covered up is the last thing on their minds.

you guys really need to lay off the coffee with this conspiracy stuff, I always say if i dont know about its better for me. Who knows how much stuff they have hidden from us but do you think the everyday people really care. NO. Why? cause life is great for them, they are happy with what they have with what they have going. and if your not one of those happy campers then yourprobably just having it tough and your jsut trying to get thru it, and I guarantee that trying to find out whats being covered up is the last thing on their minds.

Seeing as there are millions of people in ridiculous poverty in this very country, (the many stories of East St. Louis is an example of extreme poverty) there are all kinds of people, especially in the present, sliding out of the middle class and into poor and from the poor into extreme poverty. America for all its wealth, is one of the most unequal and tough to live in countries in the first world which ought not to be. There is no excuse for any cover up of any kind so long as there remain thousands of homeless people and millions of families with no health coverage. There are plenty of people who are "having it tough", for example the blacks in New Orleans, whose circumstances are directly related to that which might fall under this umbrella of "conspiracy" and have everything to do with it. The last thing on their mind? The very fact that the "conspiracy" directly affecting them is the "last thing on their mind" is exactly why said conspiracy is a serious problem. The people hurt by them are so poor, in such dire situations, they need to focus on finding shelter and food and just making their own ways in life and have no chance at even trying to be upset with the source of their misery is exactly the problem with conspiracies in the first place.

This conspiracies talk is kind of vague and focused on nothing, destined to go nowhere and lumping all hinted wrongdoing under a common theme that likely doesn't represent the situation. But it is sad and shameful to think we can willingly and even happily be ignorant if our very own government deliberately does us wrong. There is no margin of error or excuse for that, ever.
Edited by glenstein (see edit history)

now everybody wonders from time to time, is there something being hidden from me? well the government sure does like to cover things up and hide things from the general public to 'protect' us. Now im pretty sure there are many things that are being hidden from us, such are the meaning of life, could be pinneaples for all we know. Or that the human soul is doomed for an eternity of pain, and religion provides us with hope , false hope, in order to live our life fully without the worry of death, because we believe when we die, we shall go to 'paradice' . im no athiest, just a theory. Other Government Conspiricies could include the Kennedy Assonation, 9/11, WW2. there are most probabaly many things we don't know about these events, and many truths that have been hidden, What do you think?

I think you should keep this thread down to just one or two conspiracies. We could go on until kingdom come talking about every government conspiracy that crops up. And we'd just keep up at that, not to mention all the conspiracies of the past. Also, I don't think the conspiracy to keep your soul from evolving to a more enlightened or ascended state is necessarily government oriented... is it?

I think you should keep this thread down to just one or two conspiracies. We could go on until kingdom come talking about every government conspiracy that crops up. And we'd just keep up at that, not to mention all the conspiracies of the past. Also, I don't think the conspiracy to keep your soul from evolving to a more enlightened or ascended state is necessarily government oriented... is it?

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one... just a very broad, too broad subject. Probably reaching further than the actual relevance between real conspiracies actually extends.

To be honest, i think they hide some things, but remember the government is people like you and me. If they are all like George Bush there is no way. They would be to dumb to keep a a secret.

To be honest, i think they hide some things, but remember the government is people like you and me. If they are all like George Bush there is no way. They would be to dumb to keep a a secret.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity. Stupid people can be very dangerous and can keep secrets well. Especially if they really don't have to do much else but read teleprompters... and they've got someone to tell them what secrets to keep...

Here's a scary fact: That idiot Kerry had an even lower grade point average at Yale than GW. Step back and see them for what they really are: pawns. It'll help you see what's really going on in American government.

I agree but in a different factor. I do not belive in rulers or presidents. Here is my theory on it:I belive this world is made to be lived in with freedom so therefore no government just like how natives did before the settleres came into North America. I know this might sound odd and you might say where will the law and order be?Look at it this way if we live like the natives in nice small communities we can help each other and be nice.The thing about governments they charge taxex and now suddenly if we find treasure it is supposedly belonging to the governement now that is not a fair thing. I want freedom from rulers now imagine a world without rulers and only people nice people. There are always some black sheep in a herd so for example theives but if we are united they can be tackled like the natives they banished them. Now i know this is wierd but its what i love. Also just if you guys are thinking iam native iam not. Iam a Indian originated Canadian who hates India for corruption nothing against the people because they are the mose affectionate and brave people but the governement is corrupt.

Other Government Conspiricies could include the Kennedy Assonation, 9/11, WW2. there are most probabaly many things we don't know about these events, and many truths that have been hidden, What do you think?

Please, step away from the Kool-aid vendor. The Loose Change guy is just trying to bukkake you with stupid and see which parts you'll eat up.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you're really interested in point-by-point deubunking of the 9/11 being a conspiracy.

World War II being a conspiracy is another laughable thing. Japan needed to be nuked. They were busy about to execute all of their PoWs and comitting mass rape and murder, which is widely documented. The Rape of Nanking and the entire "Comfort Women" issue, anyone? Even Hitler commented on how bad it is. If you have Hitler doing that, then you're probably not doing nice stuff. Unless if you support the mass raping of 12 year old girls and the eating of dead bodies of people you just killed, I'd say the nuking was justified to get a non-conditional surrender out of Japan.

In the past, History books were always written by the winners......but that was pretty much OK, you knew who may be fibbing, you knew what to look for....when militiary coups and such happened, they happened in the open.....julius ceasar stabbed by senators, countless medieval kings and warriors being deposed by their own armies and displayed for everyone to see...now it's different... the media, the fact that people CAN overthrow governments (the various communist uprisings) has made governments scared to tell everyone the shady stuff they do....its hidden from us with clever CIA-tricks, false facts, false testimony, editing of info....the media is an important part of day-to-day life, and one of the hallmarks of democratic freedom, but i fear they are tricked far too easily....imo, its hard to tell which is better....example 1:Baron:Ok, i killed your last baron, im the new one...there's going to be a few changes around here...first of all, we are going to attack the other baron over the river there and take his castle, lands, wealth, and iron, so i can build more weapons for my army and become the richest baron in the land. and you people are going to help me.Peasant:and why the hell should we do that??Baron:Because i have inch-thich plate armor, a horse, a shiny sharp sword, a big shield, and 100 loyal, fierce, fit men-at-arms with iron armor, crossbows, and spears who do what i tell them to. Adn your a smelly un-healthy peasant with a pitchfork. also, you'll get a bit more land to farm on if we take that baron's lands....which means more food for you in the winter.Peasant:Ok! very well explained, lets go own that baron-across-the-river noob, come on lads!example 2:CIA agent:Ok here's the deal men, go and blow up the twin towers...kkthxbaiCIA men:yessir!a week later....White House Spokesman:the evil terrorists killed thousands of americans, and we are going to go own them in afghanistan!American 1:Yeah! the damn noobs, go own them! good on you! those damned middle easterns, i knew they were a shady lot!American 2:yeah, i knew they were all like that...savages, savages....a year later:White House spokesman:and in addition to supporting the acts of osama bin laden, iraq reportedly has weapons of mass destruction which will shortly be very damaging to american interests!americans:Yeah! the damn noobs, all the same arent they?a month later....Journalist:so how is the war progressing, mr general sir?General:oh very well, we've captured the oil wells!Journalists:and the WMDs?General:oh...havent found any yet, we're still searchingmeanwhile, back home....CIA agent: Pwned! lol!President: lmao...and we didnt even have to give the peasants any land!which 1 is better ...? ;) though im jsut a wild conspiracy theorist, i doubt the US government would order their own trade centre to be blown up...

How about the conspiracy no one seems to have taken notice of: Yogos. Yes, those nasty yogurt balls are a conspiracy. When you say Yogo aloud, it sounds ucannily similar to Yoko as in Yoko Ono (who is another hotly debated subject), and Yu-gi-oh. Honestly, I don't believe any of this is a conspiracy, but it's funny to think of why they sound so close.