xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kiley and damien

Men What they doooo

All the boys here. Just add some things that either you personally like from women or what men generally expect (i'm not talking presents here). And just what some men are like. And what you think all men have in common.. Mens views and thoughts and your ways with dealing with issues. I'm just really talking in general here. Men are a mystery to women, and it's no surprise women are a mystery to you too. This book is way open, gimmee some responsesI'm sorry you guys. I didn't mean to post the topic so many times. I can't figure out how to delete the others.

I wouldn't expect something from a women, really. If a women got me something, I would be quite pleased whatever it is. I would like something that reflects on my personality, or something along those lines.Have a great day!-Tom

All the boys here. Just add some things that either you personally like from women or what men generally expect (i'm not talking presents here). And just what some men are like. And what you think all men have in common.. Mens views and thoughts and your ways with dealing with issues. I'm just really talking in general here. Men are a mystery to women, and it's no surprise women are a mystery to you too. This book is way open, gimmee some responses
I'm sorry you guys. I didn't mean to post the topic so many times. I can't figure out how to delete the others.

well generalizing on the subject wouldn't be the best thing to do, since most men and women are different, especially in their views. :P

i really can't think of something that i like from women in general. there are some qualities that i can use for generalization, but i still don't think it's appropriate. :P as for expectations, i really don't have any expectations when it comes to women. all i know is they should be themselves and try not be others.

well it is believed that men die young because they don't know how to express their emotions properly, unlike women. women release the tension that is built up deep inside by crying when they're hurt, or just be expressive. unlike men, who usually end up drowning themselves in beer to forget the problem, women let their emotions out to make it easier for them. this also keeps the stress level down. men who keep their problems to themselves get stressed out and sometimes gets sick because of that.

and yeah, i believe this topic has been up somewhere deep within the recesses of the great fora of trap 17.

well generalizing on the subject wouldn't be the best thing to do, since most men and women are different, especially in their views. :(
i really can't think of something that i like from women in general. there are some qualities that i can use for generalization, but i still don't think it's appropriate. :P as for expectations, i really don't have any expectations when it comes to women. all i know is they should be themselves and try not be others.

well it is believed that men die young because they don't know how to express their emotions properly, unlike women. women release the tension that is built up deep inside by crying when they're hurt, or just be expressive. unlike men, who usually end up drowning themselves in beer to forget the problem, women let their emotions out to make it easier for them. this also keeps the stress level down. men who keep their problems to themselves get stressed out and sometimes gets sick because of that.

and yeah, i believe this topic has been up somewhere deep within the recesses of the great fora of trap 17.

More men are overweight and are more likely to eat unhealthy foods more often. This might be why some die faster than women their age.

Most guys like girls to be themselves. Don't try to compare yourself to others. Men Also like their space. Even it is once a week watching a ballgame. Most guys grew up with sports as a child. Either watching or playing. Don't try to hard to please men as well, because then we tend to expect it all the time.

More men are overweight and are more likely to eat unhealthy foods more often. This might be why some die faster than women their age.

well that could be one reason. but the early death age among men are usually related to stress. like what i've mentioned in my previous post, men tend to keep things by themselves and the stress brought by problems in life adds to the pressure. oh and i believe i've mentioned before somewhere in the forum that men are generally the weaker sex. no offense guys (i'm a guy too), but this is true. the Y-chromosome in the genetic makeup of men are what makes them weaker biologically. women have a higher threshold of pain, thus allowing them to withstand the hardships of pregnancy and giving birth. men, surprisingly, react instantly on a simple prick.

anyway, i could go on, but i think that would be out of topic :lol:

alright, well I think what I expect from a woman is her being herself and not someone else, cuz after all, no matter how hard she tries to act the character she's impersonating someday she'll get busted, that's why she must be herself the whole time and the same goes for me as well. I hate it when women start comparing themselves to their friends and what the bfs of their friends do to them are something like that. that is just annoying, if she likes the way the other guy treats another girl then she better find another guy. the girl must like the guy for what he is and that's it. and she shouldn't very needy and she shouldn't complain and nag too much. the guy knows what the girl wants (in most cases) but maybe there's something on his mind so she should just give him some time and then he would make her the happiest girl on earth. Men like girls that are full of surprises. they don't like girls that keep the same routine like forever. she must change her looks from time to time, her clothes style... anything that would make a difference. and there's nothing wrong about being naughty from time to time (but not the whole time cuz then you'll lose the guy... I mean it)and one more thing, the girl must be her bf's best friend. she should listen to him and his problems and try to help him out solving them. she should be there for him whenever he needs her, and some guys have a difficulty in expressing their feelings or what's hurting them, so the girl must be understanding and knows how to make her guy spit it out to make him feel better.

Most men are: what you see is what you get: If they stare blatently at women, it usually isn't because they are trying to remember where they have seen you before!We also do like pleasent suprises... even if we don't show that!I agree with Striker with most of what he says aswell: a girl must be ready listen to her guy, she can't be too plain but not too flirty: there is nothing worse then a girl who flirts with her boy friend's friends!

Men always compliments women.

Women = words

Men = actions

We like less talks and more actions. (Some men even have a hard time saying "I love you" to their partner.) However, we can show it by our actions. So women, read us with how we act not, most of the times, by what we say.

And, one more thing.

Boys really do fall in love. :P