xisto Community
monica

Start Your Home Base Business

What if I told you that you could achieve total financial freedom in a short 30 minutes a day? Would you want to know more? Who wouldn't, right? Read on for details...
Now You Can Easily Start An Online Home Based Business And Make Money Using The Information That You Already Know By Posting It To A Blog!
Follow the simple steps outlined in Blog Empire for Cash and people will come from all corners of the world to read the knowledge and opinions you have to share!

Everyone has some specialized knowledge that thousands would find valuable. Blog Empire for Cash will show you how to generate unbelievable cash-flow while doing something that you feel good about and also start making money from the best online home based business!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Notice from KuBi:

I think these websites are all alike. They make it sound so easy to make some money by giving up an hour of your time as such. I think they make the most money out of it by charging you $19 for some e-book (proberly). Well I don't see how you can make money. Why don't you just go work at your local corner shop for half an hour? Well that is my personal opinion on this.Have a great day!-Tom

I also hope that i will be able to use internet to advertise some of my "real" life skills as contract worker (i'm not sure how to explain) I'm building houses and doing small jobs about civil engineering. as soon as i have enough of experience i'm going to publish my works on internet, and maybe somebody would like it, so he could invite me to build something for her/him.. oh, well if we lived in ideal world :P