xisto Community
KiZzeZ

Question... Trap17 & Flashchat?

FlashChat will work with Xisto hosting. I will remind you that if server admins deems your chat to be against AUP they will stop your script immediately. This can include the content of topics discussed to information transmitted that is against our TOS.There isn't a file type restriction unless the file/files are breaking the law--if a zip file contains illegally licensed software it is breaking the law.These and others (read out AUP and TOS) will result in immediate cancellation of your hosting account and ban from our services.

Thanks for answering my question. I do understand all of the rules... The content of the chat will not be against the TOS. I was curious about the file type restrictions because of the fact many hosts out there do not allow some of the files required for FlashChat to be uploaded. I purchased the FlashChat, so I wouldn't see a problem with it being deemed illegally licensed.

FlashChat will work with Xisto hosting. I will remind you that if server admins deems your chat to be against AUP they will stop your script immediately. This can include the content of topics discussed to information transmitted that is against our TOS.
There isn't a file type restriction unless the file/files are breaking the law--if a zip file contains illegally licensed software it is breaking the law.

These and others (read out AUP and TOS) will result in immediate cancellation of your hosting account and ban from our services.