xisto Community
william232

My Story How I Meet My Girlfriend. Dont worry its a good one :)

heheh its so cute when love stories are this cute. But then the thing is technology is improving daily and so are the ways to meet people. When I was a kid meetign a girl from another town was a massive feat. it was like if you had a girl from London and you lived in Birmingham it was like you werre the shizzle. We sortof limited our scope to local hood girls or maybe the immediate town and thats stillt he case in many peoples lives but then the internet has redefined our local space and local towns. For some local town is Facebook and Myspace and skype because thats their worl and thats how they will find love. FOr others its speed dating for yet others still its blond dates. These days it doesnt matter how you meet the point is finding someone good and rite for you who makes you happy and you make them happy. There is no need to waste time localising your scopes if girls in your physical town dont do it for you or guys in your school are immature and you want a guy thats from a different culture or country. The internet has redifined our borders lol waht with googlemaps you can even go places with out ever leaving your room Welcome to the virtual global village and wish yoi all the best in your love life. I think its been a couple years since you posted this - whats the update with your love life did everything work out or u split up in the months gone past. would be nice to know