xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ejafa

What Do You Think About Vista? ....lets say everything abou VISTA

....i don't agree whit the new visual of the operating system Vista..... :P

Notice from saint-michael:
This is one-liner spame, It's better to go into detail then jsut saying you don't like it.

Vista is a BEASTIE of an O/S. I read an article last week on how good it's GOING to be (not yet) for parents of kids who game alot online. Lots of neat lock-down, tracking features will be available later this year, making it a valuable investment if you're in need of that. Valuable indeed....the cost is going to be HUGE for some middle Americans.This product was late to release, missing HUGE amounts of bells and whistles so they could get it to market, and has been reported RIFE with driver issues. They just resolved a HUGE problem with flat screens going bonkers right after the product was installed.And yes, it does slow down machines less than 3 Ghz...significantly as you get towards the lower end eMachines. If you have the means to acquire a Dual Processor, High Speed machine with kick *bottom* sound and graphics cards...it's worth an early peek to see all the cool, slick stuff they've built it. But I'd say that's more for the well to do with time on their hands.In the final analysis, Vista is out now, but it's just NOT ready for the general American public OR Corporate America! They have a LOT of work to do to complete it and shake out the bugs. If you have a spare machine and can get some of the free beta copies that were roaming around - feel free to install it and take it for a test drive. But as for buying it for day to day use? I wouldn't even consider it until next year. Until then, XP is doing just fine...thank you very much.

I think Vista is too graphics intensive, Windows XP is the furthest I am going to go with Windows. After that, I am hopping onto Mac. I predict Vista is just not going to live up to what it has promised, typical Windows. IE 7 is already a poor example of that, Firefox 2 totally beats IE 7 in every aspect. And imagine the need for 1 GB just to run Vista at the minimum requirement?

I heard nothing special about Vista besides graphics and a few security fixes. Other than that it will be the same as XP and i can do without fancy graphics even though i got enough ram, hd space, and a nvidia card. XP is my favorite so far. Never given me any problems and you can always depend on it. So we'll see what vista has to offer whenever it comes out ;)

Won't be a problem if you have high specification CPU, with all the latest hardwares. What do I think of Vista? It owns! It will own Mac's OS, Linux and other operating softwares! Vista will definitely be better than them. And I'm very confident that Vista is not a ripped off of Mac's OS X! I can't wait until Vista is released in the market.