xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xtender

Hi All

Hi all,Just signed up for the forum and decided to introduce myself for the rest of the community. I've spent some time browsing the forum before I decided to join (to check the level of the forum and the forum members), and it looks okay to me so far (if not I would not have registered :P )I am 29 years old, from Scandinavia and work in a software company as a beta tester and database controller / compiler. I bought my first computer in 1984 (C=128) and have owned several computers since then(Amiga and PC). I program in C++, C#, Perl, SQL and from time to time Java and Java Script when I feel for it. Hardware and TCP/IP are also two of my interest.When not spending time in front of the computer I enjoy cars and engines, beer, having a chat with friends and of course my family (married with children). Spent a lot of time in the armed forces and seen the world and enjoy being out in the wilderness fishing or just walking around taking pictures.Well that's it.See you around.

Edited by xtender (see edit history)

Hello and Welcome to this community. Im MIGUE from Mexico, and i've been enjoying my stay in this place, you are gonna like it.Seems like you have much knowledge about programming and the net, interesting stuff :PI bet you will have a great stay in here, there are a few rules that you can see in the Readme but i guess those wont be a trouble to follow for you :PWell keep posting and see you around.

Hello xtender Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. A man after my own heart. I too enjoy walking/hiking if possibe and with my camera in tow. Just love mother nature. Also you looked around lots before you jumped in an joined this forum. Signs of a knowledgeable, but cautious person. And family oriented at that.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :P the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message: