xisto Community
hcoleman

Free: Join Agloco And Make Money

I am a member of AGLOCO. It has a goal of reaching 10,000,000 Members by July 1st.

Here is why I would like you to consider joining:

1. AGLOCO pays you, as an Internet user, your fair share of the value created while you surf.
2. The AGLOCO's free software puts you in control of what arrives on your screen and what data you allow outsiders to collect.
3. AGLOCO is a 100% Member owned company which rewards the Members who help build the company. It never costs anything to be a Member

AGLOCO is only four weeks old and it has already signed up tens of thousands of Members and has created enormous Internet 'buzz' (over 700,000 pages in Google's search talk about AGLOCO).

AGLOCO is not a 'get rich' quick scheme. Every additional Member raises the value of all the Members, so we all get more if you join

It is free to join and Membership never costs anything. Click here to read more and sign up now. http://www.discoverwalks.com/
Thanks

Harry

Notice from electriic ink:
Removed referral link. Posting referral links is against Section E of the Terms and Conditions for AGLOCO. Do not use Xisto to preform illicit/illegal activities. Banned.

http://www.discoverwalks.com/

Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

You have to download software to use this, which kind of makes me wary. For all I know, I could be getting paid to send out thousands of spam mails to everyone. Anyone else tried it? What is it like and what's the money like?

Well this program isn't even working yet. It will be several weeks before you can even download the software to start making money. With no referrals, you will only be making $5 to $15 a month. They can increase the amount made per hour on the internet but also decrease it as well. Another bad part... you are only limited to 5 hours a day or week or something. In addition, if you max out the amount of hours online, and with the money you make from your referrals... if you do the 50% of the max amount of time per month on your browser, and your referral does the maximum 100%, you only get 50% because that's all you put into it.