xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NigaiAmaiYume

Adventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens Average 75 Z-Tokens an hour for a high-level player

how many Z Tokens can i get in a battle with the behemoth and how many potions...

Adventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

Behemoth's beating is starting now that I have 20 health potion's I need 20 mana potions but how do I get them and what is the behemoths weakness???

-reply by cb15.Caleb.Thompson

ima level forty six how many battles do i need to fight i ordr to reach level 80?

Adventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

44 average weps weak/average armour can get gold fast for sum unkown reason

And I have a tent worth 660 right now (well last time I was on)

-reply by Colin

Question regarding z-tokensAdventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokensI read your description above about z-tokens and was wondering why not go to the crossroads and take the Northlands Road. You will always get z-Tokens from 4 if you beat a minor level monster to 9 at the end when you beat a minor monster with a few more hit points. I am a level 75 so I beat most of them with one blow. It takes from 1 to 6 minutes to get your z-tokens from 4 to 9 so on an average, that is 6 z-tokens every 4 minutes which comes to about 85 z-tokens per hour. Probably even low level players can do the same though it may take them longer to fight. You mentioned above that you got 79 Z-Tokens in 5 hours so I thought I would pass this along. This is very boring doing it this way and also, I do not kill the last monster even though you get z-tokens for killing him because the star changes color on the sign that says Northlands each time you complete the challenge and I don't know if it closes off after you beat it so many times.Out of curiosity, would you know if a player beats the Northlands to many times, does it close down so you can't play it anymore and loose access to a lot of z-tokens for farming?

Not bad but the knight quest yields moreAdventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

Complete the knights training to level ten (in the Inn) and once you've done this repeat the final quest - three red knights and then tyranna.  I'm reaping at about 120k xp and 60k gold (and.B I'm an x guardian so multiple by 10/11 for c. 110k xp and 54k gold).

I can do this through because of a few things.  You'll need a light of ice weapon, and lavistria's bow is perfect for it's high speed animation and 100% special attach.  Use ironthorn shield, a must for farming.  Don't use pets, they slow things down. 

The big advantage of this farm is that it requires minimal concentration and mouse movement - I can watch tv with almost 100% attention and reap my xp and gold caps in less than 4 hours (this is great as the xp/gold ratio is the same as the cap ratio so you're approaching both your caps at the same time).

I love it.  Anyone know anything better that allows me to multitask, let me know

not any moreAdventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

I'm a level 80 player and have spent the last 6 hours using your system and not a single z token. I think the good folks at battelon caught on to this farming technique and put an end to it. 

-reply by John Doe

Well i don't want to be an *bottom* or anything, you got a nice guide and all that but i played this game for about 3 years 5 months 7 days 22 hours 18 minutes(aqstats.com xD) now (had my breaks but never stopped reading about it) and i'm sure that there is no way you can find a place for better tokens drop :| I'm 100% sureBest way to get high amounts is get your hands on a house (the best house out there) and wait till the sellback of the house is high enough so you can sell it and buy the next house do this till you reach the best and most expensive house out there after that you can sell it and buy w/e you like.Note - never buy upgrades for it, waste of tokens and time.As for monster tokens drop, well the drop is random you cant find any "perfect" farming spotAnyway the tokens is a useless currency, the only thing you need from z-token shop is the pets(some of them) and spells(again some of them) oh and some of the Misc items to.Ubers > tokens items. ^^What you should do is go for exp and gold not z-tokens, if you need any kind of help on your character(from just getting tips or getting a character rate) give me a PM or post in the right section(if any section is right for this things) and let me know.EDIT - umm looking at the post date, is kinda old sorry :|

Edited by Draxx (see edit history)

This is how I startedAdventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

Well, this is how I got 10,000 Z-tokens:

• Get enough tokens to buy a tent.

• Do something else like play Counter-Strike while you're waiting for the value to reach Tiki Hut.

• Sell your tent and grab a tiki hut.

• Do that really hard Dragonslayer quest you always wanted to do for a while.

• You've probably realized you have collected some extra Z-Tokens while you were token-dormant. Sell your hut and buy the next most expensive house.

• Wait a while.

• Repeat steps 5 and 6.

This tip works particularly well for people who buy a house and then drop A.Q. For a while (measured in months) in favor of L4D or sonething until they realize:

"hey, there was my old Guardian account with a house and the house's value goes up!"

And they return to sell their house. I got 10,000 tokens in one year.

-reply by LOLCat

better way!!!!Adventure Quest Tip: "farming" For Z-tokens

I have a better way to farm for z-tokens.

go to the guardian tower,click on the teleporter,click on the battle carnax button,and get 200+ z-tokens per hour!

p.S.(I have the blade of awe,so that makes life alot esier)

hope this helped!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by controllerbrain2