xisto Community
ljiljana

What Are You Drive? about car

I have new car. Its lada 112 new model. I hope that many of you know the look of this car. They are so nice, and they have good performance, metalic color, five doors, euro 3 motor.I am pleasure for that. What are you drive?

ugh... I guess you're from russia or from the balkans...I like the lada niva, dunno about the others.In Canada I don't have a car :(but back home I have a 91 Corolla GL w/ full accesories still at around 30,000 km and its great! (although a bit underpowered) In fact, I don't remember, but I may even have a picture posted somewhere in this forum!

i have lada too:) it's lada riva 1500. :( runs still about 160 km/h. But then it shakes alot:) and i have bult gas/tank in too... so fuel cost me less... and i will drive it for another year, then it goes in river*. or some kind of garbage :)

* p.s. it's 16 years old car.

And speaking of cars - I LIKE THIS ONE!!!

I don't own a car unfortunately :( Maybe eventually (like when I have the money or my parents crack and decide to buy me one)...for now I just ride in the passenger seat of a couple Toyota Corollas. Good cars, good cars, with over 34 miles per gallon of gas...if you want to help the environment (or at least not pollute it as much) then get a car that has at least 31 mpg :)

corolla is a good car but toyota's brand image is for older people. I don't like the styling much on toyotas. And if you want to save the environment.. don't buy a car at all. GET A MOTORCYCLE... that's what I want. Can't justify spending 10k on it for just summers.. plus another 4k insurance for just summer..

I have a Toyota Corolla, that is kind of sporty. Excellent gas mileage which we need in all cars now a days with the gas prices being as high as they are. It helps me get from point a to point b with a little bit of style.

In Croacia conditions financial is much better than my country. And the best is ford focus for 100 eura's on months in seven years, on leasing, I read in one periodical. Is it true?

I drive Zastava 750, and it's my fathers :(It's a small car, looks exactly like Fiat 600, and it's now 20 years old... built in 1984... but it still runs like hell... Full 120kph, downhill :(Cheap fuel, cheap parts, small car... perfect for the crowded city

I have a Toyota Corolla, that is kind of sporty.  Excellent gas mileage which we need in all cars now a days with the gas prices being as high as they are.  It helps me get from point a to point b with a little bit of style.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's me too bro, as soon as I get a license. lol. Yeah, I can't drive, legally. Oh sure, I could get in the car, and get to the first traffic light before I get pulled over and driven straight downtown, express style, in a pretty white car with blue lights on top.

I'ma make me some money, save up for a while, and buy a Mercedes-Benz E320 or C320 for $55k or $22k respectively. Then hype it up, put a sound system in it, eventually *accidentally* crash it somewhere, and break a leg or two. yeah, my life's planned out pretty much. lol

Ah well, I took driving lessons and the license test with my Honda CRV.And usually, I just drive that when I'm at home. :P Since I'm not living at home now, so my sister has just taken over.Anyway, now studying in Oxford, I don't have a car (because we don't really need one)....so...I just go everywhere with my bike! :P