xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rayth

Yeah... New Sig

Nice colors and render. Maybe your sigs would look less empty if you didn't stick the render in the middle and forcing the text to fit. Try placing the render on one side, and the text on the other. Maybe have subtitles for the text? Text could probably use a border (stroke), also.

Oh... why is my post count still at 0?

The Sigs section of the forum is a no-post-count section. I think only members that have been around here when this section did count posts are the only ones who's post-count would go up.

yeah nice use of colour but i would go with what TF has said. Move the render and up the text a couple of sizes. Also fiddlem with the light around the text to make it easier on the eyes and deffinatly add a sub. Maybe have a bigger title for the sig and keep your name the same size.

Ok, It took way too many layers to get that color, and The render was multiplied several times, so I'm just going to leave it like that for now, but I modified it for a guy on myspace, so tell me what you think.

Posted Image

Well, in the first sig I agree with the others, so, about the second, I think it?s too dark and I don't see the point in centering the text when the render is on the right. Why don?t you move the text to the left? That way you can fill the black space bellow the copyright thing and the render would gain presence.

nice sig, great colours, flow, however it's a bit blurred, maybe it was the look you were going for but just a bit too much for my liking. The text should always be clear, so if you blur the sig make sure that the text is a little more sharper than the rest.