xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning House

Trap17 Credits How do you get credits?

Hello,I am a new user to Xisto and would like to know how to get credits. My friend recently subhosted me, and deleted my account! I worked so hard on my website and now I am looking for another host. I decided to use Teap17, it is kindo like ej.am only they suspend you for everything. Please give me this info, and if you have any domains you would like to donate please PM me.Thanks,Ryan

Well yu should read the readme file, scroll up and its on the top of the shoutbox as a small text link. Basically you get credits for decent posts, the longer and better the more credits you will get, eg this post wont get many because its short but if i wrote a long tutorial id be rolling in credits. Credits are used for hosting as i hope you know, one per day. Copied content has to be put in quotes or the credits it got you will be taken away and you will get warned..yadayada Dont post referral links etc...its all in the readme. The key is posting long decent posts as the credits are calculated as quality not quantity, so one good post of fifty or so lines will likely get more credits than fifty or more single liners. Like i said the best place for credits is the tutorial section but it can take a few days before the tutorial is approved, so if you know graphics, website coding, design, security etc.. write a tutorial. Something like how to remove a virus or how to write a php script for something or other are good. And there's no need to sign out, this means like writing your name at the bottom, if you do make a mistake like forget to put quotes around copied content then edit the message and add them or the mods will do it for you but its better if you do it because they hand out web-asbo's :P By all means say thanks etc....but dont write things like "yours faithfully MYNAME" not that you would anyway but its only an example.

Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

In order to get credits you can either poat to make those credits or you can purchase them.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/572-mycents/

Also this question has had been ask several times to make sure to check the ofrum before post your questions also I recommend that you read the Xisto readme since that will pretty much answer all your questions.

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18