xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kiley and damien

Anniversaries poop

my boyfriend and i have our anniversary on the 30th of august. but when february comes there are only 28 days. i don't know if we celebrate it on the 28th it will automatically be back on the 30ths on the other months. or should i celebrate it on the 2nd of march? lazy to do the mathi forgot to add that we like to kind of celebrate month anniversarys.. i mean we don't really celebrate them, we just like to be together and be happy for the months we've had.

The 28th is probably good. Your aniversary would be 6 months and that is the last day of the month. If you use the 2nd, that'll just be confusing the issue. just my opinion.

Yeah you got to love Feb 29. usually people decide on the 28 or the First of march when babies are born but I go with Feb 28 as well. Makes life easier that way.

my boyfriend and i have our anniversary on the 30th of august. but when february comes there are only 28 days. i don't know if we celebrate it on the 28th it will automatically be back on the 30ths on the other months. or should i celebrate it on the 2nd of march? lazy to do the math
i forgot to add that we like to kind of celebrate month anniversarys.. i mean we don't really celebrate them, we just like to be together and be happy for the months we've had.

You're not the only one to celebrate month anniversaries. My fiance and I do the same thing. It must be more common than it seems.

(Now I'm glad that my anniversary falls on the 20th of every month.)