xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KazuWanna

Series Of Unfourtunate Events kinda gothy, but its good

does anyone else like these books? my favorite is the eighth one, i cant remember the name. it was orange and something Hospital was the title.i hated the last one i read though (the blue one). i hear there making a movie though..

They are the standard bearer for what good kinder goth books should be and are actually a very pleasent read :(

I love the books but there has been a post like this already somewhere , forgot.Anyways the movie is coming out soon can't wait ;)I've read all the books up to 8... well I have only read half of the 8th but they are really good....I find my self feeling very very sorry for them at times even if they are not real...

i haven't read the books, but several people have recommended them to me. i may have to invest in them. the movie looks pretty good though...but i think that i'll have to read the books first ;)

ALWAYS read the book before you watch the movie...you can spoil yourself early if you do the opposite! Often times, the book IS better...The only exception I can really think of is Romeo & Juliet. Now I am not a huge Shakespeare fan, but I think Baz Luhrmann's modern rendition of the play was simply fabulous. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Leo and all, but still! Give the kid some credit! That was some excellent acting there! A splendid success, in my opinion!