xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Virus

Adsense On A Supercar Wallpaper Site

Hi Guys, This is my first "Q" on this Board.I just got this new domain about supercars & Plan to start a new super cars wallpaper site & use adsense on the site to get some money out of it.Now what I wanna ask is it allowed to use adsense on a wallpaper site or will I be banned using them as the Content will be only in the form of images.The next Question is should I use a CMS like Joomla for this or a Wordpress Blog will serve the purpose of It. Plz help me on this.I dont want to lose my adsense account because of a super car wallpaper site.__________________

hello Red_Virus :lol:

i believe google adsense can be used on gallery sites, so there seems to be not much problem there. but it would be best to contact google adsense directly so you have nothing to regret later. don't just take our word for it. ^_^

also it would help if you have your gallery pages SEO-friendly, with relevant titles/keywords and descriptions/captions, to help adsense in serving relevant ads which would in turn translate to adsense clicks if your users see them as worthy of a click.

how you drive traffic to your site and page ranking in search engines should also be a concern. with nary any additional content, aside from just images, it may be a tough decision on your part to add adsense in your gallery. my suggestion, don't stick with just images... add useful information for your site visitors.

as for what to use, joomla or wordpress would do fine. it just depends on which you are comfortable with. or you could try a gallery script you can google and test which would fit your requirement. :D