xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doomforge

Gangster Poem :) i wuz bored

That rap or poem or whatever that was not good. It was sostupid I felt it was disrespectul to the game. I can do betterfreestyling a poem off the top of my head. Check it out:

Say hello to the bad guy

They said by the age 21 I would die

Only God can judge me for all the **** I done

I thought I needed a gun

And hanging with them one guys was fun

They said most of us would get lock up

**** I was young and didnt give a ****

12 yrs old I started drinking and loved the somke

St. Louis Missouri bad *bottom* lil loc

Put out of schools left and right

Swinging on theses ***** *bottom* *BLEEP*s with all my might

Class of 1999

Settlled for a GED two years behind

Went to college at the age twenty five

Quiting everything cold turkey got me feeling alive

Today I am twenty eight

feeling great

three more years to my masters

hope to get my PDH sonner and faster

Wish I would of went to college straight out of highschool

But I had problems with breaking the rules

I aint reallya writer

But when I read that wak *bottom* **** I new I could do a little something much tighter

So in response to what I read up above when I say you a dumb *bottom* please take it with much disrespect

And some body please get that wak *bottom* **** off the internet

And that whats up with it

And did this in less than 20 minutes

-reply by Bodacious

I am the **** the ongoing crip.

the king of the rap game ghuest whos running this *****.

the ghost of the post most powerful than most.

mr.Ak47 toastin these *BLEEP*s like a roast.

the street master have gangsters having strokes.

messing with the new host will have my folks throwin apples at your *bottom* like

you the new joke .

FamilyGangster Poem :)

Family plays an enormous factor in my life, its the profit that comes from family that keeps me going in these Valley Nights.

When the desert heat and friction from these tragic *bottom* streets knock me down, its alwayz my family that puts me back on my feet.

Do anything for my blood in danger, ride on a foo wit no love like a stranger.

Money, freindship,the law, or love, nothin can stop me from protect'and my blood.

I ain't a blood or a crip, I'm a OUTLAW thats down for my sh1t.

If you mess wit my blood listen for the whistle, I'll be wait'and at yo house wit a gauge an a pistol.

♣Money Rag Outlawz♣ Central Cali ♣ Bakersfield

-reply by CHEIF♣DAWG

How do u get all these quotes on this page?Gangster Poem :)

But a house filled with memories of love,Will certainly be blessed, by the Lord aboveAnd this house can become a homeFor those who no longer wish to roamThe foxes have dens and, birds have nestMy heavenly Father knows what is bestI will follow Him until it is time to restSinging His praises from the east to the westYes, He has filled my glad heart with His peace and loveBeautiful things a home should be the symbol ofAs I give Him my heart, which He has made a shrine,I would do the same for a home, if it where mineI know it is right to love people, and the things that are goodBecause there are some shrines that are fashioned of stone and woodWood and stone can become a work of beautiful artWhen fashioned by the builders with love in their heartThe world can be beautiful, if that is how we choose to make itWhen you see a chance to give beauty to others you should take itJesus promised believers a beautiful home, and His promise He will not break itWhere the Heavenly Father dwells, is a love so great we will not want to forsake itLord, You have blessed me as I was preparing for my eternal birthThank You for the seven gifts You gave me as I traveled this earthIf it's Your will for me to own a beautiful home in TennesseeI would leave it to my loved ones as a symbol of Your love for me.

-reply by shaunna

i am the bestGangster Poem :)

the views that I expected was straight bull****.

cause you couldn't get to high scool if you was allready in it

you is the wackest rapper I ever heard.

because yo dome *bottom* still right nursing ryming words

I ani't gotta do **** like that because I'll clown you and those other catz

so in your rymes I hear you narcin

chillen in the background with police talkin.

actin hard cause ya ryme got  a little spark in it  

*BLEEP* you aint different from these *BLEEP*s on the  internet.

becuse they wright songs about ****in boys and lovin that.

nigaa you aint about that combat.

say you got a gun and don't know how to clik clack.

and you say you got flow

homeboy take your ryme and go before my real evil show.

and I don't even rap

and could tell that yo *bottom* aint got no taste in rap. So in my world your internet raps are deleted.

so I ghest my *bottom* is still undefed 

so all you cold do is holler at your boy and I'll show you how to make lyrics out your shoe.

because I'm ready to recroute so call 783-11-55 and ask for christian davis and well take the world by distribute so call and well get money like puke.

because I need a partner that gone stick more than few this is from crowtown louisiana

so call when you on mute.Piece befor my demo get reliece so I had many rap names so world wide I'm a go as big-c.

-reply by big-c

gansta poems   when your in love with gansta it is like you fear for his life ,you don't what to go out with there homies cuzits like you don't know if hter coming back,you think aver thim they walk ouyt the door there going to get kiiledosr stab onthe side you don't whant lose then but somtimes you have to live then so you don't go though a pain when your witching then from above getting bardie loving a gansta is living loving your momma

-reply by kayla

Replying to doomforge I am a product of a social system. A mere number, an insignificant entity. I have a name. Whether that name is Garcia, Gonzales, Ramirez, Rojas, or Lucero. I am a person. I am a person with the features of ancient civilization. The Maya, the Toltec, the Aztec, the Mixtec. I am a "MEXICANO", but to hell with the number, to hell with the degrading names tagged on me by a Racist Society. Names like wetback, spic, greaser, taco vendor, or Mexican american with a derogatory inflection. I am a "CHICANO". I am a CHICANO because it gives me identity & pride. It gives me pride because I gave myself that name & it gives me identity becauce it did not result from WASP origin. It comes from my people, the "MEXICANOS". "CHICANO" might sound bad to your canditioned ears. This is what the system has accomplished to do to some of you, but be proud. BE PROUD THAT IT IS A PRODUCT OF A FAST GROWING REVOLUTION OF IDEAS & A SINCERE CONVICTION THAT THE CHICANO MUST BETTER HIMSELF IN A SOCIETY THAT HAS SYRSTEMATICALLY MEGLECTED HIM...By Leo Lucero

"CALL ME CHICANO"Gangster Poem :)Replying to doomforgeI am a product of a social system. A mere number, an insignificant entity. I have a name. Whether that name is Garcia, Gonzales, Ramirez, Rojas, or Lucero. I am a person. I am a person with the features of ancient civilization. The Maya, the Toltec, the Aztec, the Mixtec. I am a "MEXICANO", but to hell with the number, to hell with the degrading names tagged on me by a Racist Society. Names like wetback, spic, greaser, taco vendor, or Mexican american with a derogatory inflection. I am a "CHICANO". I am a CHICANO because it gives me identity & pride. It gives me pride because I gave myself that name & it gives me identity becauce it did not result from WASP origin. It comes from my people, the "MEXICANOS". "CHICANO" might sound bad to your canditioned ears. This is what the system has accomplished to do to some of you, but be proud. BE PROUD THAT IT IS A PRODUCT OF A FAST GROWING REVOLUTION OF IDEAS & A SINCERE CONVICTION THAT THE CHICANO MUST BETTER HIMSELF IN A SOCIETY THAT HAS SYSTEMATICALLY NEGLECTED HIM... By Leo Lucero-reply by Leo Lucero

Tell me who is the real gangsta??

Tell me who never scared ?

Tell me who never cry?

Tell me who nuh afraid to die?

Tell me who nuh need nobody ?

Tell me who nuh need to hustle?

That is the real Gansta , this one who don't believe in the hype, this one who know that life is for a while, this one who don't need people's smile to go on...Tha real gangsta never say he is a gangsta...He just shows...Gansta don't talk too much...

Gangsta don't believe in the hype,

A while ago my friend came over and after a while we got bored so we looked up gangster terms and wrote a poem/rap .)
Gangster
Yo hommies
Give me some berries (money)
in tens and twenties's
Else you'll get pooped (killed)
YO!
give me some joe
cuz im not emo
my pants ain't tight
and i have a white
YO!
i'll give you a harlem sunset (fatal knife wound)
cuz i have a BIG debt

so ya's thats the poem/rap you might think its retarded but i thought it was funny :P

Erm kinda ok but my stomach felt really queezy after reading it. Altough I applaud the rhyming of emo and joe :P .

I am a ganster I hold a lot of product I pop guns I don't stop in tell I pop one I got hell of a swagg someone run up on me u got to have the mac to my head best believe I better be dead cause if I'm not dats yo head see me I'm to real people in dat world say that there gangster and thugs but they really ant I get gangster love run from the cops the can't catch me I'm gone in the wind after I kill someone I got j's on my feet roca wear on my back baby phat on my sack can't nobody **** wit dat ok.

By: Angela whitted

The most criminal of men surrender to sinGangster Poem :)

For the moment we accept our situation,

In hopes they change in time.

Heaven is love, hell is loniness,

Yet they both exsist in our minds.

Some say friends are overrated,

Hard to find and quick to change,

And even I believe this is true. 

-feedback by Shy

in love wit a gangstaGangster Poem :)

well being in love wit a gangst is so hard like real talk I neva could of thought I was ever gana be in love with a gangsta pero yeap its been 5 moths already and I cant evn believe dis gangst really loves me an I kno he does I noe dat he gats to do wat he gats to do you noe I love dis gangst so much he has givin me everythin wen I was alone he was there you noe its kinda hard to believe that a gangst will eva have feelins or care for anybdy but he does an I thank God for him everyday he tells me that if it wasnt for me he wouldnt noe wat he wuld be doin he has been threw so much in hes life an I'm glad to hear that ive changed em he still mr. Gangsta you noe pero you can always take a man out of the streets but you can never take the streets out of a man and I learnd that bou him... He a good rapper wow very good an I noe hes gana be somebdy in life... Love you Eric Ramos!

please somebody help me about wat I can do wit life 5806300103 hitt me up ii need to talk to somebody :(

-reply by Carla

A while ago my friend came over and after a while we got bored so we looked up gangster terms and wrote a poem/rap .)
Gangster
Yo hommies
Give me some berries (money)
in tens and twenties's
Else you'll get pooped (killed)
YO!
give me some joe
cuz im not emo
my pants ain't tight
and i have a white
YO!
i'll give you a harlem sunset (fatal knife wound)
cuz i have a BIG debt

so ya's thats the poem/rap you might think its retarded but i thought it was funny :lol:

yea... umm dude this sucks harder than your mom did last night... nah jk but in all seriousness if you lookin to actually start rappin... start tryin harder lol