xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dan2891

Hey-hey! D2891 Here! Intro to me RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Hey! My name's Dan, I live in Yorkshire, England. Erm... Oh yeah; I'm 15, I have two dogs, two cats, two horses and a goldfish :lol: I like animals, as you may have guessed ^_^ I'm interested in Star Trek (don't laugh please :D ) , trains, chatting over MSN and Yahoo Messenger. I also like PC and PS2 games, for example, G.T.A: San Andreas. I came here to make new friends, and to create a website! Only one problem...I have no idea what to make a website about!!

Welcome to Xisto, Dan. You can create a website about almost anything, but why don't you try basing the theme of your website on something you really like. I created a sort of profile of all the computer programs I've writeen that are actually useful, and add content to it as much as I can. Good luck and happy coding.

Hello dan2891 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Very nice intro. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. I am sure you will think of a possible web site theme by exchanging with the members here at Trap 17. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

I like your intro too Dan, welcome here! :lol: You make me jealous with the number of pets you have ;p There's nothing wrong with Star Trek. Perhaps you could create a blog, or a picture journal, a fan site for something or someone, a messageboard and ah..there really are so many possibilities, I just can't think of so many right now ;p Well, regardless whether you do or don't make a website, I hope you atleast make good friends over here ^_^ Have fun!

Another Trekkie, why don't they realize that Star Wars is the only Sci-Fi Religion in the World :lol:.I wouldn't worry about what your site will be about you should worry about what your site has that others don't. Of course thats if your looking to make money off your site and what not. If not make your about what you like to do and stuff.