xisto Community
OpaQue

Merry Christmas To All: :-D

Merry Christmas to everybody here in Xisto, users, mods and administrators. Have fun with your friends and family these days and always. And my best wishes for the next year 2007 that will be even better than this. :lol:

Hello Xisto!

As the Christmas season approaches, there is always so much activity and personal business to attend to that it is easy to forget to thank all our members to make Xisto what it's today! We thank each member for being a part of this community, giving us their support, understanding, time and co-operation.

May this holiday season bring to you and your family all of the joy and happiness that you deserve.

Merry Christmas... once again :-)

-Xisto Staff

Merry Christmas to You too, OpaQue.

By the way the Russian, the Serb, the Romanian, The Bulgarian , the Egyptian Coptic Orthodox [including me], the Asyrian Orthodox, the Ethiopian, the Eritranian have their Christmas on 7th Of January according to the old Calander. I am living in Australian since I immigrated 19 yeas ago, we celeberate the two days 25 December [especially for kids] and the 7th January.

Edited by kasm (see edit history)