xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mojoman

Anti- Holocaust Conference what do u think?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

my opinion:
first off about the conference, it is mainly just propaganda by iran not only to get their citizens and the people of the world off thier faults, like i think Julius said, but also to get more and more arabs to hate Jews and Israel so that way Iran can fofill their prime objective. Whipe Israel off the map. They want to start a war with Israel because they know that we back them, and if they attack Israel then we will go to war with Iran. But with all the nuclear enriching they are doing in Iran, they are waiting until they are capable to make a true nuclear bomb and will attack us with one, effectively started another World War.

Did you know that about 30% of the population in Iran believe that Israel planned and commited 9/11 so that way we would attack Iraq and Afghanistan as a result? but when you think about it, that isnt that bad, because about the same amount of population in America believes that the government commited 9/11 on our own country, so that way we could go to war for oil, or for other reasons. Which btw if you believe that, how could such a HUGE thing stay quiet in America, everything gets out some how, all you need is enough money.

Also, i think Israel could hold off an attack from the surrounding countries quite well. Im not sure which war it was, but it was Iraq, Syria, and Egypt against Israel, and they won the war with ease, despite the fact that they have about 1/3 the amount of troops Iraq, Syria, and Egypt had combined... without our help too.