xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rayth

New Sig

It's not bad. Good render blending. Not bad on the depth. Could use some more light near the bottom. Maybe just a tad bit of contrast. Text bit hard to see. The border it already has is good, but seems to fit more web pages with black backgrounds.

The only thing is see not so good is the text, for me everything seems very nice.The text maybe would be better if bigger, cause i see some empety space in there. In really thats all i dont like so much, but it is still a nice sig. Keep the good work up bro.

I like it :lol: The text isn't even really all that bad, but I have a very hard time on trying to get text to do the things that I want, so I find it hard to make my text look good on my sigs.Other than that, the blending is very nice between the background of the picture, and the render you've used, and the border works nicely with it. I agree that it would look pretty cool on a site with a dark background, but also on this light one, it makes the border very suttle (suddle? I'm so lost on my spelling lol...) which is a nice thing to see too.Good work, and can't wait to see more!