xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Terciel Silvi

Google Mars Google map of mars

Ahh, yes. Google Moon. Hey, didja know what happens when you zoom on the moon's terrain all the way in? You'll finally see what the moon's made of :lol:If my memory serves correct, this was also part of Google's April Fool's pranks, along with Google Gulp and all other pranks ^_^

that is really cool i did not know that google earth could have seen mars from here. I think that we are going to land on mars real soon as soon as we figure out a way to handle the heat on mars.

Now that's a good one! :P It is amazing what Google comes up with and how it developed through all these years..how many different, interesting services and almost all for free! They are the future-company in my opinion!BTW: this moon-photos look soo unreal - hollywood style, so it is hard to believe that they were shot on the moon!

The Google Mars project is a great addition to the Google Maps service, allowing people to see the surface of Mars where no human has step foot onto. However, the Google Mars web application would be much better if the images were provided in colour like what you see in Google Earth.