xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nathaniel

If You Were A Businessman...

What kind of business would you be running, and why? Personnally I think I'd go in the energy sector, something with clean energies, wether solar, wind, hydraulic powers or new fuels such as hydrogen, and run that along with research facilities to try to improve the product and the technologies. Might sound a bit idealistic, but the energy sector is constantly growing more important, and greater modern environmental care leads to a lot of investement in clean energies sector, especially wind power. So, and you?

i'd be joining you, that's what. ^_^ as to why, well, i have the same concerns as you, though for such a business venture like clean energy, it would take years even decades to even recoup the investment and realize profits (all businesses have got to have profits, as we all know :lol:). and it would still be costly for consumers... although it's for the best of everyone concerned.if i were a businessman, i would have to be a tycoon operating a chain of shopping malls in every part of the world. :D just build a colossal structure on an area with huge and booming urban population, rent the place out for stall owners, and rake in the cash. :D and start up a manufacturing base for consummables that are in demand in the market -- like food, clothing, appliances, et cetera.that's what i learned from CAPITALISM II (if you have not played it, maybe you can grab a copy online [that means, buy it :D], and start your own virtual business empire. :P