xisto Community
zedus

Is That Real? make e-money...

First of all a'm sorry for my English(i'm from Ukraine, and only study...^_^ )So maby that question was on this forum, but it was long time ago :lol:)1)Can I earn money...not 10-20 dollars... at list(or at last) 100$ at month) in Internet whithot investing MY real mony...?becourse i tried surf, click and else, and my earns was <10$2)If that possible, HOW do it?3)Need i create my own e-page??? (free,or paid host,domein etc)...PS at Ukrainian forums i dont get answers on this questions(real answers!)

Easy, just write a bot that will create web site and put ads on the web site, on the bot then go to sleep.Next morning when you wake up, you will have lot of web site with ads, each web site might only earn 1 cent but you have lot of web site so that is lot of cents.

thats not very easy though...first the program would have to make a full website, register at an ad company, place the ads according to the credentials it just registered with, then it needs to register for web osting, then register for a domain name, then upload the website, close the connection, sign out etc...and start again using totally new credentials. Its possible but it would take a lot of VB or C programming and isnt worth the time.The best way to get money from the internet is to use your brain. Make a business, its not rocket science and if you haven't got the skills to do so then you shouldn't bother trying, which is why i dont have an online business, at the moment i dont have the skills nor desire. Sell something. Forget pay to click sites get a real money maker, pay to click sites are stupid and wont give you the sustainable return you want. Make a business or get a job.

The best way to make money online is to create a business using a skill such as designing, or creating a service that you can maintain.

You can always join freelancer's websites, but you have to be a programmer or website designer with good skills.It's really good, I found it great...You will get paid for each job you complete, and you decide how much you charge for the job.Just place a bid and if the webmaster agreed, you will do the job for him, and then you get paid when you finish it..It's just a thought though.....

NO FREE LAUNCH in This WORLD...

Don't you mean free LUNCH? Charities provide them.. ;)

anyway, you can try survey completion, taking advantage of "special offer" sites and putting ads on your site. for a start, get a hosting account. you might need to do a bit more posting. unless all 4 of your OTHER posts are 500 word essays. then submit a free hosting request and wait for an admin (usually BuffaloHELP) to approve. the post made by the admin will give you further instructions. then register with an ad company, such as Google AdSense, and then simply put ads on your site. but TRY to have decent content on your site. I think it might be a violation of Xisto policies to have a website filled with ads. but i'm not sure. but it's not a nice thing to do to just have ads on your site. and your english is fine, we can understand it.

- my $0.02.
Edited by detportal (see edit history)

A good bussiness is make a website (in a good hosting for fast service) with something free, like a aplication, some idea or something polemic, and then (when you have 200-300 visits a day) you subscribe to Adsense and Google will accept you at instant!!, then when someone clicks on adsense's images you earn $US 0.01-1.00 (it depends of what image clicks). When you earn $US 100, google will give you a check with the 100 dolars (its not too much, but it works!!)..Cyah!!