xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hydrogen

Yo! Im new here, obvs.

Hi Trap 17 & its incorporated members.

I'm Janet, a fifteen year old from the great southern expanse of Australia though I'm ethnically 1/2 Taiwanese and 1/2 pretty much British with a smattering of Sinhalese.

I LOVE music and I am currently in a band. I'm into lots of eighties, electro, indie, jazz, britpop & shoegaze but I'll give anything a go (except metal, emo or anything core- just no).

Since the dawn of my ADSL internet I only occasionally watch television but I am very much into movies, especially foreign films of Spanish, Mexican or Japanese origin. I absolutely adore Ryuhei Matsuda, Ken'ichi Matsuyama, Masanobu Ando and Tadanobu Asano so I'm always paypal-ling YesAsia.com ordering Japanese movies :lol:

I do like some anime though I'm not into it as much as a lot of other people I know or a lot of other people on teh internetz, but I do like Death Note, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle & Ranma 1/2.

I'm a real nerd so I also love reading and writing! I'm trying to get some short stories published (ack, it's an impossible task)!

And just some random facts:

I like green tea.

British & Japanese culture fascinates me.

I would like to be a pharmacist in the future.

Anyway sorry for this essay that you had to read ^_^

If you want to stalk know more about me then you're welcome to click away at links in my sig.

Heh heh heh, awesome. Seems you are here for summadat webhosting too, well, welcome to the Trap, let's start with that, I don't know where to start...If you already read the FAQs, post away but with the caution specified in there, also try to not discharge anger on these forums.And remember, SPAM SUCKS.Have a nice stay! ^^

Thanks! Aha I'm not a very angry or flaming person so it should be okay, I don't think I'll post anything too controversial. And I do agree SPAM does suck, I get enough of it inbetween my sandwiches and in my inbox :lol:

Hi hydrogen! Nice introduction there, very descriptive and it wasn't a waste of time (maybe a little :lol: jk) I'm from America, but Australia sounds like a fun place to visit. I agree with some of your music interests. I'm personally a fan of rock, country, anything but rap and instrumental stuff. I am not into anime however, but there are quite a few members on here that are. Have fun here at Xisto and make sure you read the rules!

Hello hydrogen Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Very nice intro. You sound like an interesting person who will bring much vitality to the forum. You will find interesting, helpful and friendly people here at Trap 17. If you happen to need some help, just ask. Somebody will get back to you with the answer or direct you to it. I too am into music, I like everything except that twangy country western or bluegrass.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, you're all very accommodating! I don't really like country or bluegrass most of the time too but I'll give it a go sometimes :lol: And I've read up on the rules, so I think I'm ready to plunge headfirst into posting!