xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sanjay

Review : Lg C2500

The cost of LG C2500 is Rs. 5,500/- in India.

In LG C2500, lots of features like FM Radio, MP3 Player, Camera, Pan Driver (60 MB Space), SMS, MMS, Internet, Voice Recorder, Image Gallery etc. I mean, LG C2500 is for music lover and quality sound is fantastic.

The extra accessories like headphone, phone charger, Data Cable and LG Stereo Spearkers with LG C2500.

Posted Image

how to use internet lgc2500 with cable

Replying to sanjay

I had lgc2500 mobile &datacable but no software I had got that cd software from you lg service center by reqesting their is a problem with connecting internet with my mobile lg drivers I'm searching for internet to download that drivers but I can't find Please send my drivers to my e-mail finding websites plzzzzzzzzz

usb driver

When I conected my cell phone to computer then my computer requaired its usb driver.Please send me this driver.My cell phone is LG c2500.

-question by azhar

LG C2500 USB driverReview : Lg C2500

When I conected my cell phone to computer then my computer requaired its usb driver.Please send me this driver.My cell phone is LG c2500.

Aamir

-question by AamirKeywords: lg mobile phone c2500 usb softwae

LG C2500 USB driverReview : Lg C2500

Aamir

-question by AamirKeywords: lg mobile phone c2500 usb softwae