xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

The Dark Side (sig)

I think it is pretty good, personally I don't like multi render sigs, because it kinda gets rid of the focal point or makes you not really know where to be looking but this one came out pretty well. But Im not too fond on the text, it kinda draws attention to itself somewhat too much. I'm not sure how i would do the text :lol: (I suck at text placement and design)

Yeah thats generally my weak point too so i always expect to be told comments on my text. I really couldnt get it to look any better though because i really wanted that font.Thanks for the comments though bro

Cool sig GOE. The Dark color fit so well with the renders, as for the text, umm... dunno... maybe a different colors.. heh.. i suck too at text desing and placement lol.Anyway good sig bro, keep posting your work.

I would try coloring the text by using colors from the render, test if having the text the color of the face of the render looks any good etc... (I expect (the face color) not, but maybe :lol: )

first the work loiks realy good i see that you not beginner have some skill but myst work harder and harder if you want to be good abouth the work with the second render you lost deeph also tha background is to flag there is no light sorse ind that is most important in one work the text is disasted try to visit some site who wotk only with photoshop (paradoxdesignz.com) see my work MetalGear. and you will see what i'm was trying to say it and how time you work in ps 1month or more

Edited by MetalGear (see edit history)

Haha! very nice work! You have made an instant classic here...You have made the star wars theme great in a single sig...i love how you used the black cracking effect in the background and blended the hooded character and darth vader into it....you are a pro and i applaud you