xisto Community
renzokuken

A Few Different Signatures... trying out new stuff

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The second one can be more perfected.....I know.... the rest I just made for fun using different vector stuff. The first and last one were made from a very nice vector image. And the boys dont cry was made with a render and vector brushes.

Comments and suggestions?

Very nice sigs. Them have a great quality and good renders. I see you use the reflection and glass effect so much on your sigs, it looks pretty good. The only suggestion i give to you is to lower a bit the opacity of the bright white shape you use as for the glass effect (for example in the 2nd sig), it looks way too bright, as well as on your current signature.Other than that your sigs are very good, yes, is a different style of sigs, i liked it very much, gotta try it soon.Keep posting your work bro, you got skills.

Nice display of vector sigs you have here. Loving the last one. Very colorful and warm feeling. And i agree with Migue, the gloss effect should be lowred a bit for the second one displayed. Not bad on the third one, on getting excessive brushing to work well. The black arrows on the corners, on the first sig, give an odd feeling, though.

I agree. good stuff. I like the second one but agree with the comments made about lowering effect for the gloss look. Also i can tell you are quite good. You should really try some differenr styles and see what else you can come up with. Different types of brushing or smudge grundge ect.Well done keep posting you new stuff.