xisto Community
coreymanshack

Seo Books Anyone know of any good SEO books?

I am a big person on reading books when it comes to computers, that's just how I learn for some reason. It is often difficult for me to follow online instructions. I was wondering if anyone else is the same way, and has read a good SEO book that has gotten them in the top ten on google's search engine for related keywords that you have chosen. I usually stop by "books a million" and order or buy something there. So any SEO related title would help me out ( if it gets me up there ).

In my opinion reading tons of ebooks and articles about seo, the best ebooks are:Seo for dummies (2004, 2005 and 2006 versions)The unfair advantage book on winning the search engine wars (the best in tips and tricks, not spam)

In my opinion reading tons of ebooks and articles about seo, the best ebooks are:Seo for dummies (2004, 2005 and 2006 versions)

Yes I too like the for dummies books. Tho I haven't read seo for dummies (yet) it sounds right up my alley.
I have a really good seo pdf in a folder somewhere on my comp. I will see if I can dig it up and edit post to add title.. BRB

I have the 2004, 2005 and 2006 versions of the seo for dummies, i have them on pdf.If you would like to read them, just private mail me and i will send it to your email.

I am a big person on reading books when it comes to computers, that's just how I learn for some reason. It is often difficult for me to follow online instructions. I was wondering if anyone else is the same way, and has read a good SEO book that has gotten them in the top ten on google's search engine for related keywords that you have chosen. I usually stop by "books a million" and order or buy something there. So any SEO related title would help me out ( if it gets me up there ).

Hi, feel free to download my free Ebook. It will teach you how to optimize your site for Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Look for the SEO link in the footer of the site.