xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
james2002

Anyone Try Bidvertiser?

I am looking at Bidvertiser for context ads and wondering whether anyone tried them. Any other context ads you recommend. Clisor said they need 5000 page views per day. It is a bit too much. I am strugling to get 5000 pageviews per month.

I did for about a week. They had no content relavant to my site, and therefore no clicks. So I stuck with Google Adsense and are getting about 3500 visitors to my site with 40 - 60 clicks a month. I make enough to cover my domain costs a year and eat a steak dinner. So I'm happy.Although, since I started to run contests, the number of visitors has increased to about 200 visitors (1200 page views) a day now and growing.

Its better we do some real online bussiness like affiliate or Forex Trade than try PPC that much-much problem everywhere for now!, GOOGLE suspend much member & other cheat the statistic for us.its better HYIP & PTS than PPCIts better we do some real online bussiness like affiliate or Forex Trade than try PPC that much-much problem everywhere for now!, GOOGLE suspend much member & other cheat the statistic for us.its better HYIP & PTS than PPC

Google adsense is faster than Bidvertiser. But Bidvertiser is less strict and pays by paypal. It depends on what you need.

Bidvertiser is good in terms of payment options as it supports paypal. The paying threshold is low too. it is $10. Once you get $10 you can transfer it to your account. Of course this is if you are a publisher. :D