xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
duce821

My Rap i wrote it

Yo yo I drive a musadeas benz i get tierd so i go home and lay on the bed, oh *BLEEP* a ran out of led im supposed to write a letter to grandma thats dead,I let a girl come to my house and she comes with a limo and i went out side and broke the window, i hoped in and i drove away a cop came and i didnt know what to say so I just said yo get the f*** out the wayIts mastermez and dj-fusion I went outside and it was an illusion.I went to wrestalmainia and I saw evolution.I know evolution is old but I went outside and it was fu***n cold.I went to the funeral and your name was in boldYo yo, u betta listen up bean head cause im gonna shoot u and let yo head shread, so u gotta kno wat uv don or eles im gonna shoot yo son and ur not have a family and ur gonna be a bum, so if u dont want ur family to get hurt to c wat im really worth then come over here and ill turn u into dirtYo, you see me now u dont, and i tell you to give me doe but then you dont, i go up in yo closet and down the flo, you say get the f*** up and then you go, but then i see why you leave its because you got beat up and you dont want me to see, so then i ask wat happen and you say forget it, wat you coppin, then i say yo nothin joe dirt so im out peace yall.Yo you can go and eat fu***n pizza,So leave me alone bi*** im going to work ill beat you dribbling up and down the court

Yo yo I drive a musadeas benz i get tierd so i go home and lay on the bed, oh *BLEEP* a ran out of led im supposed to write a letter to grandma thats dead,I let a girl come to my house and she comes with a limo and i went out side and broke the window, i hoped in and i drove away a cop came and i didnt know what to say so I just said yo get the f*** out the way

Its mastermez and dj-fusion I went outside and it was an illusion.
I went to wrestalmainia and I saw evolution.
I know evolution is old but I went outside and it was fu***n cold.
I went to the funeral and your name was in bold

Yo yo, u betta listen up bean head cause im gonna shoot u and let yo head shread, so u gotta kno wat uv don or eles im gonna shoot yo son and ur not have a family and ur gonna be a bum, so if u dont want ur family to get hurt to c wat im really worth then come over here and ill turn u into dirt

Yo, you see me now u dont, and i tell you to give me doe but then you dont, i go up in yo closet and down the flo, you say get the f*** up and then you go, but then i see why you leave its because you got beat up and you dont want me to see, so then i ask wat happen and you say forget it, wat you coppin, then i say yo nothin joe dirt so im out peace yall.
Yo you can go and eat fu***n pizza,
So leave me alone bi*** im going to work ill beat you dribbling up and down the court

you pretty much suck..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
A little more contribution and a little less attitude.