xisto Community
fallenfirebanshi

If You Were A Superhero, What Would Be Your One Power?

I would like the power of persuasion.That way I can tell all you guys what I want you to do for me. ^_^ I think I'll stick with my own name for now, but if I want to change it in the future, I'll let you know to call me by that name. :P

Hummm..... have to do some thinking on that one. First off, I live in redneck country, so turning into a critter of some sort would probably just get me shot. Telepathy, well, I'm crazy enough dealing with my own thoughts, don't think I want to hear anybody elses!Healing others would be a great service to humanity, but once the word got out, you would never have a moments peace with everybody wanting you to fix their loved ones. Flying sounds good, but I think I'm going to go with the Cheerleader in Hero's, to be able to heal back from anything and still look so stinking cute, ^_^

Hmmm, I would like to have the ability to travel through time. I would like to see what really wiped out the dinosources, Hope I don't get wiped out too :P My name would be "Project X" or "X" for short :PFlying seems cool until the army shoots you down and takes you to area 51. I would lve to see it and blow it up ^_^ just kidding :D

i would like to helping people who need a help..because a superhero must be helping people whenever, wherever they need...

Thats true,but how would you help them? That is the point of this topic ^_^

I want to have the power to fly! Then I can visit all those lovely countries without having to spend money on plane fare. hehe. Oh and of course, I'll use my power to save anyone in need. And I'd be called the Azure Angel, because I'd be wearing blue (to camouflage with the sky). I wouldn't fly in the night XD. It's too dangerous.

the greatest superhero power i want to have is the power to be invisible at my own will..imagine the plethora of possibilities if you are invisible..nobody can see you.. that means you can sneak on movies to watch the latest films anytime you want..you can peek at girls comfort room without them slapping your face..heck, if i am invisible i will lock myself on a big mall and can eat everything i want.another power i want is to be able to stop and alter time..i can you go in time or go to the future and alter the history of mankind..wahaha

Change to any animal at any time.Makes perfect sense to me, be a fly to sneak around, a mouse to skip under stuff, a rhino to bull through, an amoeba to dodge bullets, ect ect, and a ape to pick heavy crap up.

oh man, this is really hard! And to think of how many times I've tried to answer this question, and I think it comes out to be different every time! lolI think.... it's realy close for some powers, but something really interesting would be electricity manipulation. It just seems cool and kinda handy. As much as telepathy and flying are super awesome as well....As for the name, I don't know.... Spark Lady? lol!

I would like......*Head Explody Power! Now THAT would stop bad guys in their tracks! No more nefarious planning you evil doers! No thoughts of maliscious revenge either! Of course it really wouldn't make much of a running series in a comic book would it? And I doubt that moms and dads would even let their kids view even issue one. I would lose millions in the attempt of merchandise and would never get a movie deal.....however.....HEAD EXPLODY POWER!!!!Just call me DynaMight!!!!*Head Explody Power was brought to us by the genius mind of Johen Vasquez and has already been used by JTHM in Heaven and has been revoked from any mortal from ever ever ever having it.

Oh yeah I forgot. I also want to have a retired evil villain laugh hehe XD. Maybe I lose my power and get another one :PI'll get the "girl power" lol, seriously I want the to travel super fast and be able to "walk on water" :P You can all call me Da Flash cause I'm gone in a flash ^_^

I would love to have power of flying. I could fly any where I like to go. That's the only wish I have .

I'll be greedy here and say I'd like to manipulate the flow of energy. Y'know how an object has to fall from a high place for potential energy to be converted to kinetic energy to heat energy? Well, imagine that object teleported down. I'd end up with some extra, unused energy, which I can then use to heat a cup of water.Also, since that strange-haired gentleman, Einstein, has proven that matter and energy are equal, imagine converting an atom to heat energy. Bill Bryson, in his book A Short History of Almost Everything, once wrote that an average adult human body has enough energy to level three cities, if one so wishes to make a point :PConversely, I can absorb the heat trapped by greenhouse gases and safely deposit it back into space.Oh yeah, I remember telling my siblings once, "If I had any superpower, I'd eradicate all these billboards first of all." Well, I'll do just that. I'll turn a few atoms in their legs into energy that will, hopefully, give me enough power to defy gravity and pull them down out of harm's way. Or I could just as well be a murderous jerk and bring it down with a crash.Basically, I want to do anything I can imagine. I only included the "this superpower needs energy" clause as homage to our great scientists who never had the opportunity to explore a world without superheroes.I, too, have thought about manipulating time and space but the fabric of spacetime is, to me, such an unstable power for us, mere humans (or even superhumans) to mess with. Imagine stopping time. How would you breathe if the atoms of life-giving oxygen cannot enter your nostrils? Imagine slowing down time. You wouldn't be able to do much since the very air itself, the dust in it and the molecules of whatnot will hamper your movement. It's like trying to run while submerged in mercury. Imagine speeding up time and you'll have combusted objects with nothing more than Brownian movement. Imagine teleportation. Remember that the planet zips across space millions of miles per second. There's no way to accurately lock onto a target destination. You could end up in space, in water, in the core of a star, in blackhole or, worse, inside a mountain.Anyway, I still want to do everything I want. No, I don't need a name change. I'll use my power to alter people's minds, tricking them into thinking that I have the coolest name on Earth. Maybe I'll go dark wizard and call myself: The-impossibly-named-he-who-has-dared-name-he-who-must-not-be-named. Or something of the sort :POh yeah, someone once said, "If I were Hitler, I'd kill all the Jews and one clown." Maybe I'd do that too, hehe. Go figure ^_^