xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ESDesign

Halo 3? Whens it coming out?

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know when Halo 3 is coming out?I've heard a lot of talk about how it has been announced officially or something, but I guess theres be no word on when its officially coming into stores yet.The reason I ask is because I'm thinking about the different consoles and what games will come out on which and at what time.I like GTA, so PS3 would be a good option for me, but Halo 3 i'm assuming will be the best game of all time :) , so Xbox 360 is another good choice.I'm getting one for christmas so any advice would be great.

I just saw the trailer for Halo 3, while it was just some cg animations, it looked pretty cool. I don't think there is a release date for it, but I think a projected release date was summer of 2007.

i know for sure that it is coming out sometime in 2007. I would imagine probably half way through the year, but heck i dont know. All i know is the game is gonne be kick *bottom* and one of the best games of all time. I saw the commercial and that is really good. I would recommend watching it.

Im pretty sure bungie is hoping to release it sometime around Spring 2007, it's not really a set date yet since they haven't really dont much beta testing yet. Sometime early 2007 they are gonna let people who signed up yesterday for the Beta download it from the Xbox Live Marketplace and help Beta test it. The only thing is not everyone who signed up yesterday gets to do it, only the first how many ever so people. Fortunately I have a friend who knows someone at Bungie and I got the registration link about 6 hours before they actually released it to the public. Lucky for me because when Bungie did release the link it was taking like 30 minutes to load one page on their site because so many people were on there trying to register. Id say the release date depends on how many bugs the beta testers find, I would expect late spring.

I've seen the trailer for halo 3, it looks very good.I've heard rumours that it is being held back until the playstation 3 is released.There is also another halo game coming out, it's called halo wars I think. There is a trailer for it on another website and that looks like a good game aswell. In fact, all the halo games seem to be of a good quality.

Oh Halo 3 is going to be an awsome game. As for the release date, no one has an exact one. I do believe that it is coming out in the summer but which month/day is unknown; and yes not much information about the game has been released yet :lol:. The only information that is really out is in EGM and such, but even that, there isn't much...I can't wait till it comes out though ^_^ it's going to be awsome