xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghostrider

My Site

This reminds me of my first template ever, good job the html is al correct, but it needs some style, and more content. Read some tutorials and get photoshop and it should be a lot better.

Hey all, if you have the time can you stop by my site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and tell me how the colors look? I changed a lot of it today and want some other peoples opinions. Thank you very much.

great job about programing this site. if you did it all by your self.. cool. i hope i'll learn that soon.
i think that you should really go on lighter background on main page, but the part i didn't like most is that LINKS part with strange background image.. you don't need that.. probably you can do without that image...
also that table which shows link above the title in MainPage is not aligned nicely, and that gives your site kinda noobish look, even if it is programed pretty nicely and neat...
keep up the good work, and post some tuts on how you made it, if you did it from scratch..
Also i love that "Powered By Notepad" logo.. Respect

Well dude, looks like you're account has been suspended. Well, hope you have already started earning the credits again! ;)