xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prix

Samsung Mosel Hdtv

which monitors. do you prefer????

this was the latestreleased by Samsung HDTV range called ‘Mosel’

it offers 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 pixel high-definition resolution, coupled with a contrast ratio of 6000:1. The television set supports HDMI, S-video as well as PC input. For more information, on the Mosel that’s available between sizes of 20 to 52-inches with prices ranging from Rs 34,990 to Rs 4,00,000

Posted Image

Edited by prix (see edit history)

For the quality projector you could get a much larger picture (or smaller with a good projector), then as if you brought a Screen/TV like this at the same price. I think people either don't understand that some projecters can give the same outcome, or hey just like screens/TV as large as this for the 'coolness' they fell it gives. Personally, i'm going to get myself a nice projector and normal TV. Set the projector up in a spare room, lounge chair, small bar, theater surround sound system, Media Center Set-Up... all i need after that would be the mood lighting. :)