xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lewisM

Mornin'

Hey all, only just notced the introductions thread, seems a bit strange having it all the way at the bottom of the main page :)Any way, I'll keep it nice and short;I am a fairly creative person, i like to animate, create 3D models (bad ones at that :)), draw, the usual things.I have a passion for film and the creation of, you'll no doubt see my latest and greatest creations somewhere around these boards in the future :rolleyes:free time usualy involves going out with mates, hitting up parties, doing one of the above listed things, i'm not sure of the average age on here so i'll leave it at that :rolleyes:Any way, hi and all that.

Hello and welcome to Xisto! I'm 16 and live in the US. I think you'll find Xisto a great place for hosting your site. Be sure to keep your credits above zero, and take my advice and get the 30 credit package for web hosting. It takes long to get all those credits, but its better in the end. I like hanging out with my friends and parties too. I also really like programming, I've been programming for 10 years now.

Welcome LewisM! I think it's a bit strange that the introductions spot is far down and somewhat hidden in general talk. Anyways, sounds fun creating 3D models. Most people that say they are bad make really good things. Have fun around here and I'd love to see some of your work! Don't forget to read the rules!

Hello lewisM Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sound as if you will be a fine addition to this graphics oriented site. Very nice intro. The forum here is lively and friendly. The people here are very helpful. If you should need some just ask, somebody will have an answer or lead you to it. If you after hosting, make sure your posts have good content like your intro and you will get hosting real fast. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hello and welcome to Xisto! This place is great, and I'm sure you'll like it around here. The people are great, and the most of them are more than willing to be helpful and friendly. Anyway, it's always great having a new person joining in on the fun...Hope to see you around :)

Edited by midnightvamp (see edit history)