xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

W810 Post Here All info about this phone

Hi Dears today i buy W810 , but i think here many user use nokia phones , i *BLEEP* make this topic about w810 info ( codes , nice tem ( not free ) , ringtone ( notfree ) , games ( woow i like it ) )share your think about w810 phone and options for example my first question is :how can fix w810 to read wma File :)( its very funny its walkman with out read wma filethanks all

From what I understand, MP3 should be the standard for music files. It is wierd that you have your mp3s in WMA format, perhaps you could convert your files to MP3. There are some free converters, you can find them in download.com

As for themes, there is a very good website dedicated to w810i downloads, here you go: http://www.lasyk.net/

Thanks Dear darran , :) i must download convert . i can not find any Java program for run in phone

ok , Dears today i find one hidden codes form w810

1 - turn on your phone

2 - Press this ( -> * <- <- * <- * ) by this code You can Test all services in your phone and see main frame and upgrade numbers and Edit Erre Labels more and more ...

Today i talk about Phone
You can find many info about this software here : http://www.fjsoft.at/en/
and you can download it , ! (its a free software ) :)
its very nice software for sony ericsson phone , with this script you can browse all option in phone like SMS , Calls , Memory , and Cal and ......
with this software you can share your file form computer to phone and back loop
size of this software is (2,2 MB) and have many lang for all country , you can customize this software

I have a friend that's got that phone, he keeps complaining that the phone doesn't have the functionality to play wma files or any other types of music, as the built in music player is only a miniature mp3 player. However, even though the phone is only a capable of playing mp3 files, one of the things he does keep blabbing to me about, is how the phone is capable of storing a heap load of songs, it's not a big phone either, it's a nice small size and shape. It's also got a great camera on it, it can record videos and you can video call people on it. I personally think he's got a lovely phone and I love the design of it and think it looks like a great phone.Even though my friend keeps moaning to me about how his phone only plays mp3s, i can't see what he's moaning about. A lot of phones out there only support mp3 and even modern mp3 players such as ipods aren't compatible with the windows media file type.

dear sportytalk can you help me and tell me how convert mpg file into mp4 file and how convert wma file into 3gp ?i want convert my media file to see at my phone (w810) but i dont know how can i convert that !in my (w810) cd i have media convertor but i think it can not convert vedio files into 3gp thanks

Doubt of w810i

W810

Yesterday I had taken new W810i and I had taken wireless Bluetooth also,But there is no option in w810i to lessen mp3 in Bluetooth.Is it right ?

-question by K.LeelaKrishna