xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rowita

Riddle - Pepsi ...

Yes I am ready for that... "OH I I COULD OF KNOWN THAT" thought in my head....I mean when you tell us...every one is probably going to feel..OH THATS EASY....and feel down...Anyways go on tell us

Oh my god lmao!What a scam...I don't even get what your saying. IT does make sense but it's a bit choppy and not giving much information.

I guess I'll save the day:Each one alternatingly pours the pepsi into the cap of the bottle (filling the cap) and then into the glass. They do this until the pepsi bottle is empty, and each glass has 50% of the origonal; plus or minus a few ml. Hows that for an answer? lol ;)

Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi...if you're willing to change it, I'd like to put in a request for Sunny Delight...man, that stuff is good! I haven't had it in a good five or six years now, but a riddle involving it may provoke my desires ;) . So go ahead and change it please, and THEN I will give you a legitimate answer to the riddle...no joke...!...I was just kidding, I really don't know. Haha, these riddles make my head spin ;)