xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Mp3 Player?

I am thinking of buying a new mp3 player any suggestions.This is the first time buying a mp3 player. my friends have them some looked cool and some are to expensive.Any suggestions.??I don't want one that is to expensive over 100 bucs.But one that has good sound quality and a good amount of playing hours.Thanks,Mario

well ..hmm 100$i would go with Iriver ->i my opinion best mp3/... players but they are expensive100$ would bget you a flash memory unit having 256 MB /so enough in my opinioncd/mp3 players imp(irivers) is bout 130 $

i will give ur some relevant information about my mp3 player,the first i will tell you i am in china.i buy a 256MB mp3 player for 600 RMB in last year,the brand is eguo,and now in the same price u can buy a 512MB mp3 player. and u can buy a larger capacity mount to 1GB for 1000 RMB.

Hmm well my friend brought a mp3 player for $100 but it only holds 20 songs and also my other friend got one for $160 and holds 256MG which is about 64 songs the brand is Meizu.

This is of course a UK shop, but Maplin.co.uk has one for ?50 (which is about $80 USD)...128MB of space and it's a pen drive as well so to move MP3s to it you plug it into your USB port and just move it over...downside is Maplin doesn't have a pic for it.

Also, Maplin has an *EXCELLENT* 128MB drive for ?25 ($35-$40 USD) or 256MB for ?60 ($100) (see below)

Posted Image

http://www.maplin.co.uk/?ModuleldID=&doy=25m11&

Note also that the battery in the above lasts 9 hours apparently...the ones with HDs do NOT last that long...and I had an excellent MP3 CD player which would go for maybe 2 hours per set of batteries...flash is the way to go for portability and longevity...although only 30 songs won't last as long as the batteries unless you compress them a lot and they're long files :-)

yeah i have a 256 mb iRiver which are sooooooo awesome!!!! but yeah they are kinda expensive (im 15 and mine was a gift :( )ok i live in australia, over here we have a shop called aldi (i don't know if you have one where you live) and they sell good technology really cheap, my brother got a 256 mb mp3 player with expandable SD memory slot for about $150A.but i dunno, it's all about wether they have it on sale or not

ok 100 bucks perfect... here is what you need:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/3209-palm-pdas/

that exact PDA cost me 100 bucks, but you'll also need some SD memory cards so it'll be a bit more than a 100.

on the other hand, you can do much more like browse the web (if you have a bluetooth phone) take notes, etc etc...

Its mp3 playback is really good, but should have been a bit louder.

I need to buy flash drive for 1G with mp3 support, I also need radio fm include too.I am not sure how much for it. anyway i suppose it have upgrate to a new face with full functionality as below:- storage up to 20 G- mp3 player with timing- remote control for TV users.(this mean you can use it as a remote for any brand of TV)- radio included especially for FMThanksDorei :D

I Have sony MP3 Player And i Like ItIts goodgood batteryand goood LenzAnd good button Remote and More Details2 Hourse Charge BatAnd play music for 12 hours