xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Need Staff For Xbox 360 Website

Xbox Galaxy

http://www.xboxgalaxy.co.nr/

I am currently looking for a couple of staff members for an Xbox 360 related website. I'm not looking for any special thing in particular other than having a good knowledge of Xbox 360 & it's games. If you would like to be staff you must be able to write a review about something occasionally, post news about the Xbox 360 when you hear about it, etc. Like I said though, it's just starting out & I havent really released the site yet so I really need a few people to help get the posts up and going.

If you are interested in becomming a staff member for my website you can contact me by:

PM - Just PM me on this forum and I will get back to you as soon as I can

AIM - My Screenname is MVATL7

Email - jworkman40121@gmail.com (I dont check my email too often though)

quick question whats your marketplace about? I loosely know about xbox360 downloads, but what kind of downloads are you providing?

quick question whats your marketplace about? I loosely know about xbox360 downloads, but what kind of downloads are you providing?

All that the marketplace is on my site is an area that tells exactly what is coming out on Xbox Live's Marketplace area. When you have Xbox Live, Marketplace is a feature that allows you to download demos, themes, arcade games, gamerpics, trailers, movies, etc.