xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ilyas

Our Dreams... Our possibilities...

Well, i was just wondering while i was going throught the site why dont you add a form. A nice friendly one which takes in our 'low-demands'. E.g. One of us asks for something that maybe this site hasnt yet introduced. For example, have you ever thought of adding a php game to the site. Yes, it would be pretty cool and also while in the forums, with enough points people could buy this php game and add it to their site. <.:Azeem:.>

I don't see a need for the form. Whatever suggestions we have could be made via the suggestions forum, a form would only limit the idea to the admins themselves and not the other members, it would be nice to see the feedback from our members first before deciding on anything else.

LOL!I thought the Thread Name was pretty interesting so I checked the site, but guess what, I just laugh at myself, askng why? What have I done to see such threads like this. @_@:)