xisto Community
skate_zoo_york

Cool Online Strategy Game! Come join Army Commander at Gindis.

Army commander is a text-based turn strategy game, witch involves money, technology, military vehicles, combat, alliances, and online players.

You start out with your own country that you name and you try to build it to be the most powerful country with military and civilian factories to make you money and build military machines like warheads, missiles, vehicles, troops, jets, and satellites to take out other countries. You can steel valuable resources and expensive technology from other countries and you can help countries in your alliance that have been attacked. If you know the person who attacked one of your member hen you can scare them or request resources from that country.

This is one of the most greatest games ever created that is free.....so come join Army commander 1!!!!

Click here to join Army Commander 1 once there click Army Commander 1.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referral links are not allowed. Editted.

Ah, Gindis. My friend plays that, he explains it too me. I just can't play it anymore. It's like when someone talks about a movie so much, it kills it for you. And you just can't watch it.

Another cool online strategy game is Project Visitor. You build your own base and defend it against other people. You can also destroy their bases and take their stuff. It's pretty fun, but it's an MMO and costs $12.50 a month.

i have played something similar to this a long time ago. I can't remember the name tho. The description of the game seems very good. I am defiantly going to sign up and try it. And thanks for the info on the game.

Ah, Gindis. My friend plays that, he explains it too me. I just can't play it anymore. It's like when someone talks about a movie so much, it kills it for you. And you just can't watch it.

lol I so agree with your example it happens to me alot. Well yes things that get overhyped never stay upto expectations.

I tried to join the site. I clicked on register and filled in the form but then when it all was finished it shows me an error security code error and doesnt even tell me what to do except go the homepage. Bad hospitality i must say. Well the game description and all is good, that is what i can make out from what you have written butu mention text based game, right? What exactly is it? The only thing that comes to my mind is cumbersome and boring. Could you clear my conceptions.