xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Quiz ! Heres a quiz for bored people

Do this QUIZ !!! FINISH DATE 19th NOVEMBER.. Today !Who is clever enough to find out the missing phrases ???You will be given a number...= amount of THAT itemAnd the first letter of each Word.E.GQUESTION - 10=G B H on the WANSWER - 10 Green Bottles Hanging on the WallQUESTION - 20,000=L U the SANSWER - 20,000 Leagues Under the SeaQUESTION - 25=Y in a S W ANSWER - 25 Years in a Silver Wedding So the first letter of the longer words are given...SO HERE THEY ARE:454=G to a P180=M T D S13=S on the F54=C in a P ( I J )6=H a D93=M M to the S3=B M ( S H T R )6=P on a S T 15=P in a R U T 147=M B at S10=P in B2001=A S O4077=M13=B D 4=Q in a GSo try them...just post as many as you can do :(

oO wow I must be really old but I don't really recognize any of those at the moment. True it is like 9:16am for me and I still haven't had my mocha blanac ^^!

Your suppose to do it not talk about something else :(

454=G to a P= 454 Geeks to a Post180=M T D S= 180 Musical Trumpet's Defacing Sound13=S on the F= 13 sprintf()'s on the Fly54=C in a P ( I J )= 54 Compilations in a Program (Internally Joined)6=H a D= 6 Hemps a Day93=M M to the S= 93 Medicine Machines to the Sick3=B M ( S H T R )= 3 Blind Mice (See How They Run) [FTFWSCOTTWACKDYESSATIYLATBM]6=P on a S T = 6 Pings on a Secondary Transfer15=P in a R U T = 15 People in a Righteous Unreal Tournament147=M B at S= 147 Mothers Bellowing at Sons10=P in B= 10 People in a Box2001=A S O= 2001 Anti-Soap Oxygen4077=M= 4077 Meetings13=B D= 13 Bad DogsOr, to put it another way - I have absolutely no idea.

Um You got , I think all of them wrong except from 3 Blind Mice....WELL DONE for trying...lmao

Lol that was funny though. He posted the most random stuff for the question i mean 454=G H what does that mean .. give me and answer guild lol. Lik post it up side down and all that like they do on serial Box's ... You know what i mean? These could be anything but i have never heard of the other ones either like the only one i heard of was 20,000 leagues under the see thats the only one i no lol But an Answer guide, That would be extremly Helpfull. lol

Em Okay...I guess the one abot the geeks was really funny.... o.OAny one else want to try ?? God it isn't tht hard....

454= Grams to Pound180= Max Triple Darts Score13= Stripes on the Flag54= Cards in a Pack (Including Jokers)6= Half a Dozen93= Million Miles to the Sun6= Pockets on a Snooker Table15= Players in a Rugby Union Team147= Maximum Break in Snooker10= Pins in Bowling2001= A Space Odyssey4077= Mash13= Bakers Dozen4= Quarts in a Gallon