xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mainvent

Oblivion Glitch

You can get a unbreakable lockpick called the skeleton key that boosts your seurity by 40 from a daedra shrine (the nocturnal one I think)

It depends on what system you have for Xbox360 and PS3 I'm pretty sure you get two scrolls of the same type, click on it once or twice (it never worked when I clicked twice for me) then go to the lockpicks you want to duplicate and 2 more lockpicks fall on the ground (of course you can duplicate scrolls if you have 2 of one type and 1 of another then duplicate them back and forth until you have the number of scrolls as the desired number of lockpicks). I have found the duplicate spell doesnt work on the Black Robe, Black Hand Robe and Hood, Boar Meat and Nirnroot(Don't ask why I even tested boar meat).

It depends on what system you have for Xbox360 and PS3 I'm pretty sure you get two scrolls of the same type, click on it once or twice (it never worked when I clicked twice for me) then go to the lockpicks you want to duplicate and 2 more lockpicks fall on the ground (of course you can duplicate scrolls if you have 2 of one type and 1 of another then duplicate them back and forth until you have the number of scrolls as the desired number of lockpicks). I have found the duplicate spell doesnt work on the Black Robe, Black Hand Robe and Hood, Boar Meat and Nirnroot(Don't ask why I even tested boar meat).

Post patch dup glitch

Oblivion Glitch

Just kill anything... Access its invin and put items you want to dupe into it. Reanimate character, and then clone it. Kill the clone fast, and before it falls and disappears save the game.

Reload the game while pressing A allot. You will access the clones invin. Take all your stuff and kill the original guy. Take his stuff and you will have two of everything you put into the invin.

Note:

It may take several tries to access the clones invin...

-reply by Racer Delux

another money glitchOblivion Glitch

I know another money glitch. First trvel to the imperil talos plaza district. Then look for dorians house. Bribe him as much money as you can and then make him angry again.Repeat if nessascery and then kill him.Search him and keep on pressing the money you put in there.You can press it as many times as you like and get infinite money

-reply by jordan w

Dorian Money Glitch Coments.Oblivion GlitchFirst of all there are two reasons why looting Dorians corpse for thisglitch is bad news ONE:Oblivion Patches remove the abilaty torepeatedly loot him on certain formats whereasThe folowing trick dose no. TWO:Killing him means his body will evntualy disapear.OKfirst find his house (obviosly) and paralise him then pick pocket himhis money is still unlimited plus his disposition falls exponentialymeaning that if you yield to him you can bribe him more and repeat thismethod with more money per time you take the money.WARNING YOUGAIN 40 BOUNTY EVERY TIME YOU PARALISE HIM AND LOTS OF BOUNTY EVERYTIME A GUARD SEE'S YOU TAKE LOTS OF MONEY FROM HIM!-reply by dio di morte

where is the shrine?Oblivion GlitchDude I need help with that I saw a video on youtube about the skel. Key and I've been running all over the place it looked like where it was for like 10 days now and I still can't find it or the shaogorath one. What do you need live to get the key? and that spell thing you talked about are you sure it don't give all those spells like that polomorph wolf spell thing that makes you a wolf? and really I need a look for that video again I've been looking for those 2 shrines for so long I forgot where the video said they were at. Lmfao. Oh and could you tell me what I need a get for an offering for both shrines if you know them? I like to be ready for every quest I do because there's a quest I'm doing for a shrine I've looked everywhere for a black soul gem I never can find any I got a black soul gem but it was from that quest where you kill the king of worms'-question by brian

i have recently found a new sneak glitch!!!!!!!!!! break into methrandels house on the water front. u will see a girl named carwin. go around her really fast until she stops turning around and your behind her. get into sneak position and click X than O fast but not so fast that u accidently steal her stuff. keep doing this and u will level in sneak very fast. it took me about 2 hours to go from lvl 5 sneak to master