xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

I used to have a car... it was a 92 Toyota Celica. It was white and i loved it... i found it in the paper and i bought it with some money i saved up when i was 14... well actually i gave my money to my mom and she bought it for me... i didnt have my license or my permit yet so i didnt get to drive it. I was supposed to take drivers ed when i was 14 and a half but it kept getting cancelled... August of last year we didnt have no moneys left so we had to sell it... it made me sad. now... here i am 16 with only only 6 months before i get my license and no car or means of buying one... BUT... i do have my eyes on the Nissan 350z... I want it in daytona blue... and it has to be an automatic because i cant drive a manual... Ill have to find some pics...
If you dont know what it looks like your missing out... you need to find out .... it is AWSOME!

Yes, its a very nice car, I really like it because its a very unique looking car and there arent too many out there. But if its true that you don't have any money how do you expect to get one? They are quite expensive, especially new.