xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Recommended Computer?

If you want to run Vista, get at least 3GBs RAM or your computer will be extremely slow and laggy and it will be hell..... Also get the latest graphics cards (ATI or NVIDIA) with DirectX10c/10.1c. After that get a dual-core pentium processor......

Im planning to buy a computer by late december maybe january.
So im hoping to get Windows Vista. I want suggestions for the best specs of computer i can get.

Best ram, storage, screen, processor. I don't really know whats the best proccessor.

Im going to use this computer for: Gaming,Music..(Entertainment) Also Work.

I currently have a pc with Intel Pentium 4 which doesn't run Call of duty 2...

So i want a computer with good proccesor. Links to the website would be helpful (Gateway,dell. ect)

---

I just saw this on a dell catalog thing..

Dell XPS 700

Intel Core 2 Duo processors (so this is great?

4 GIGS of memory

up to 2 Terabytes of storage

PhysX Accelerator

20.1" Widescreen flat panel..

Ok that sounds good and its $2000

---

^^^
Will that be able to run windows Vista? and i would like to experience the Aero.

Im looking to spend about $2-3000ish

oh and long time no see Xisto :lol:

Danny.

that dell does sound good. i've had good experiences with dell but my favorite computer brand is HP/Compaq. but if you like that dell that is a good computer and should be good. ^_^

I always build my own. Newegg.com has some great deals on parts all the time, and I know what I'm doing. If you know how to build a computer, why would you ever look in a Dell catalog? Unless you have some crazy deal, you should be able to build one for less. Also, building a computer yourself allows you to use whatever specifications you want. You don't have to upgrade your hard drive to get the package with more RAM if you don't want to.Okay, I just had to add that it's hilarious that elhadi has 9 spam stickers so far. Why would he do that? It's just kind of funny.

Edited by curtis07 (see edit history)